How the Blog Co-Op Works

Here you may ask questions or find answers about the actual workings of the site. If you ask your questions here it may help others that may not have even thought of the question. So by getting help yourself you maybe helping others, there are no stupid questions.

How the Blog Co-Op Works

Postby Sheryl Loch » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:55 am

How the Blog Co-Op works;

If you show that little interest in adding good content to your site I’m sure you will not be an asset to the Blog Co-Op members. We are going to maintain the highest quality possible for our members.

In the Blog Co Op section you will see a list of forums. These are the topics to list your mini article and perma-link in.

Please only post links to YOUR Blog! No links to article or news sites.

Post a new thread each time you make a new blog entry in the Blog Co-Op. You need to choose the topic category you place you’re your submission in carefully, only submit each of your articles one time.

When posting a New Topic, write a little description or use the first paragraph about your new blog article. Be sure to include the link that directly goes to that article, use your perma, or deep link

In the Thread title of your mini article use a descriptive title describing your blog post.

Do not post links to blatant ad sites, or blog ads.
(even if you call it a blog). You can sell from your blog but it must get real information posted regularly.

Do Not post links to copy and paste blog entries. We want to see articles that YOU have written.

Absolutely No Plagiarism.

If you do not see a topic category that fits your needs let me know. Send me a PM and we will try our best to accommodate you, or give you some direction.

We all know that a blog needs people to visit, comment, and share. This is the easiest way to find topic specific content.

The only way content rules, with links

Related articles.

Blog Co-Op is not a Game
Back Linking
Commenting on Do Follow Blogs
Sheryl Loch

How the Blog Co-Op Works

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: How the Blog Co-Op Works

Postby Brad West » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 pm

The people that are using the Blog Co-Op ad an addition to their efforts have gotten a tremendous boost to their ranking and authority.

The Board itself got quite a boost this last quarter also. There are minimal members actually participating but that is ok one of the secrets is to keep all the content original and spam free.

The advertising section when used right is kicking some ass also. I wrote a little bit about that also Advdrtise Wise. Still building and adding stuff behind the scienc everyday.

Thanks for dropping by.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby theflyonthewall » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:57 pm

This tutorial was quite helpful. Now I understand and will see what I have that may fit into these categories that others may be interested in.

Tootles!
Tam
theflyonthewall

Postby theflyonthewall » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Okay, I fibbed. I am again confused. I went to the blog co-op section and don't see how to "add". Do I have to be a member with a certain amount of posts to get to join in? I know the signature line kicks in at 50 posts and thought maybe co-op had a similar thing going on because darned if I can see an "add" link or my glasses stopped working :mrgreen:

Anyway, let me know, just trying to understand what I'm reading..

Tam
theflyonthewall

Postby Brad West » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Ok Tam confused and rightly so! LOL!

I left you a PM to contact me personally on Skype, Lets chat.

I also wanted to add this thread on what a Leverage Engine is and does. The basics are here but this gets into a little more detail.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Isha » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 pm

I've been getting some of my new posts indexed within minutes of posting them on the Blog Co-op! :P

And I've been putting them on the co-op straight after posting them onto the blog. Fabulous :D
Isha

Postby Brad West » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 pm

There are allot of people that lost faith in Forums after the big spam influx a few years back.

The truth is that forums are still some if the most powerful platforms for certain things.

One of the most amazing things that I have witnessed is after letting this site sit dormant for a few weeks just make a quick post or two and the bots are here with no extra stimulation at all.

It would work even better with people posting constantly but that's ok people still haven't figured alo0ot of things out yet.

One of the biggest things I think that people don't understand is, if you have a guest post on someones site why would they point links to someones site besides their own site. Basically they don't understand why they would keep their links from other sites indexed.

This is what the Blog Co-Op is all about! Keeping the vitals working and alive that is what keeps your site alive.
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Questions