• Advertisement
stuffed animals

Allow myself to introduce...myself?

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Postby SteveH2008 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:18 am

Hi, I'm Steve Haldi

I'm a father (5, count 'em F-I-V-E kids) and a husband (only 1 wife, we're not in Utah :lol: ).

I've been delving into internet marketing for the past two years, learning as I go. I still have a day job - for that, I am basically a consultant who helps do-it-yourselfers with the design and components for in-floor radiant heating systems.

Prior to that I worked as a composer, producer and audio engineer for a few area recording studios - I know kind of a weird twist. It gets a bit more weird. Before the recording studio, I had long hair and sang/played keyboards in local top 40 bands.

My son Stephen and I met Sheryl, Brad and Cait through the 2008 thirty day challenge - we're doing it again this year. Although this time I'm not planning to blog about it like I did last year. As an outgrowth of last year's challenge, I've ended up doing SEO consulting for a few clients. It's bringing in some fairly steady money while the housing industry is down (which affects my radiant heating job).

Anyhow, that's me in a nutshell - I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know you better through the guild...
SteveH2008

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself?

Postby Brad West » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Welcome top the Guild Steve,

Without a doubt you defiantly have a full life. It was great working with you and Stephen last year in the Thirty Day Challenge. We are so much looking forward to doing it again this year with a little bigger team. The word is it is going to be very different this year. Glad we learned what we did last year, with the bits and pieces we picked up along the way this year should be real fun!

So glad you got your intro on a thread here don't be bashful about using the Co-Op, As always make yourself at home.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Brad West
Site Admin

Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself?

Postby Sire » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Gee Steve, 5 kids, a wife, a job and you still manage to get online. That's pretty good mate. I'd take my hat off to you, if I was wearing one :lol:
Sire

Return to Personal Intro