Do You Really Value Your Time

This is a very broad topic, mostly to do with self-improvement, life-improvement, enlightenment, and alternative health practices.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby Brad West » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 pm

There is only so much time in a day. Where does it all go? I found a video that is actually a couple years old I had seen it at a Business Development workshop just about a month ago. So it still has great meaning.

It is really Incredible how much time we waste each day with little things that are basic minimum wage work. Doing dishes, laundry, cooking, linking, commenting posting, and the list goes on. I agree that some of us cant afford it all right at this moment in time, but I used to. I'm not above doing such tasks by any means, I am about to get up from here and do some dishes after this post.

A good Business Development Strategy includes having the small stuff taken care of and tending to the important things. I have been bogged down with all the small crap for so long my ability to be creative and excel had been squashed. This is all coming to an end and soon.

There is no two way street here when it comes to a real and great Business Strategy Implementation. I value my time and will treat it as such.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to New Age