Weebly for Prosperity Extreme | Prosperity Alliance

This is a very broad topic, mostly to do with self-improvement, life-improvement, enlightenment, and alternative health practices.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby Brad West » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:05 pm

This is the page I have on Weebly for Prosperity Extreme, I am trying some different things to get some juice to this site Weebly seems to be all follow, unlike Squidoo that is all nofollow. That is the choice of Seth Godin to not share the juice from his site. Not sure what spam he is trying to stop that is what he promotes is a place to put high grade spam.

Check out the clone of my original Prosrerity Extreme site here.

For now my site of choice to push for juice to my Prosperity Extreme site is Weebly. Weebly seems to have allot more to offer when it comes to creating your site also.

You also get an RSS feed with the Blog option on Weebly, Here is mine. If you are wondering where to get the image to covet up the RSS feed link with a cute little button like this one. Feel free to right click on any feed image on the site, click copy image location and you have the image link to use ONLY on this site to cover your link.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Weebly for Prosperity Alliance

Postby Brad West » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:25 pm

This is the index page of my Weebly site it is just a static page no feed and no tags. I thought I would give it a try and see if I could get it to push some juice with just a small amount of content and some You Tube videos

Prosperity Alliance page on my Weebly page.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to New Age