Valentine's Day Crafts

Arts and Crafts are huge, there are so many to share with others feel free to share what you have in your little craft box.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Valentine's Day Crafts

Postby onnaholl » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Valentine's day is such a fun time to make crafts with your children!! They really get into it and the ideas are endless!! On Toddler Craft I have been posting a variety of very simple and fun Valentine's Day Crafts. This first one is really fun and you can make all sorts of things with the clay for these Valentine's Day Ceramic Gifts. The clay is fairly simple to make, but a bit messy, so prepare to clean a bit after! This clay can be used for all sorts of projects, expect to see some other ones soon on Toddler Crafts.
Have Children? Need Activities, craft or advice? Come Over To Toddler Craft

Want to make extra money online for free? Making Money Quick Blog
onnaholl

Valentine's Day Crafts

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Valentine's Day Crafts

Postby Brad West » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:27 am

Besides your Blog post being awesome your article review or excerpt here is near perfect. About a 100 words of excellent content your link has alternate text covering it in the middle of your content. It dosn't get much better than that. There is one thing that I do on most of my posts is leave a signature, I use "Brad West ~ onomoney" I use my old user name with my name because there are just so many Brad Wests in the world I add it to set it apart.

But by putting "onnaholl" on the bottom of your posts it will tie all your work together if you want. Then if someone is wondering who onnaholl is it will act as a tag to bring stuff up in a search.

Way to go Onna!
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Arts and Crafts