Toddler Crafts tackles going back to work

Arts and Crafts are huge, there are so many to share with others feel free to share what you have in your little craft box.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby onnaholl » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:16 pm

It was a hard decision for me to go back to work. I love being home with my kids and have loved the internet businesses I have gotten into. I love blogging and Freebie Trading. But, it had been getting harder to afford to continue to live on the income I made. When I had run a home daycare, the money form Freebie Trading and Blogging made it much easier, but since my daughter went to school 5 days this year, and my son already was, I didn't want to watch other kids with mine there. So I decided to give it a go with out the daycare. It was just to tight for our liking, so I was very lucky to find a fantastic counseling job in a Junior/Senior Highschool! But my going back to work is an adjustment for everyone. I decided to share my tackle on Toddler Crafts so that other parents going back to work, might have some tips to help them and their families with the transition.

It has gone quite smoothly and I think it is a good change. I wish I had more time for my blogging and freebie trading, but I still get some of it done on my day off during the week. It's a big tackle, but I think we are conquering it!
Have Children? Need Activities, craft or advice? Come Over To Toddler Craft

Want to make extra money online for free? Making Money Quick Blog
onnaholl

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Arts and Crafts