Why? Does it have to be like this? Tell me why?

Blog post about, Books, movies, music, games...
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby theflyonthewall » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Even if you do not love my blog you have got to check out this little singer Declan Galbraith - Why? The words are beautiful and his voice is beyond AMAZING, gives me chills!!!!! He is no longer a little boy but wow talk about true talent. How many of us can honestly say we have a talent that even compares to his? Not me! Heck I am still searching for what my plan here on earth is. I know I have one but it hasn't come to me yet...... Time will tell me for that I am sure :)

Another picture that takes my breath away is also on this post here. These have to be the most beautiful horses I have ever seen. Or maybe it's the photo of them so lovingly following their owner back to safety during the volcano eruption, I don't know but I love the picture so much it is now my desktop pic and I find my self staring at it almost daily. It's weird I am drawn to stare at the horses faces. Lordy I'm am getting weirder the older I get, but know what don't care cause I like me and so does my hubby :mrgreen:

Enjoy the music and the picture.
theflyonthewall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Entertainment