Camera + Bathroom Mirror = Horrible Picture

Blog post about, Books, movies, music, games...
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby Cait Hagar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 am

You guys know those people on Facebook, or Myspace... etc who have those horrible pictures that they take in the mirror with their camera? And you can see gross things behind them like the toilet? Oh, and you can see nasty stuff on their mirror?

Well, I have a rant about that because I'm sick of seeing those pics. Camera + Bathroom Mirror = Horrible Picture. Okay?

P.S If you are offended easily, don't read this. Lolz! It's just making fun of the people that do that, or even you maybe. And don't feel bad, I even have a picture of me when I did it because *I* thought I was cool. O_O

Have fun!

Cait Hagar
Cait Hagar

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Camera + Bathroom Mirror = Horrible Picture

Postby theflyonthewall » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Oh funny but I totally agree! Actually, the people look really stupid posing in front of the mirror to see how they look. I've seen these pic mostly by teenagers but I am surprised at the number of adults doing it too. It really isn't the bathroom that bothers me to much but just how darned silly everyone looks posing in front of a mirror. Hee hee!

However, the way you describe the toilet in the pictures thing I am thinking that is totally gross too!
theflyonthewall

Re: Camera + Bathroom Mirror = Horrible Picture

Postby Cait Hagar » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:25 pm

FINALLY! Someone agrees with me. Haha! Most of my friends have no idea what I'm talking about. Because they do the Mirror/Picture thing. And they all think they look fabulous. Oh are those poor people sadly mistaken. Lolz!
Cait Hagar

Return to Entertainment