Tip of the Day for Salad lovers

Recipe blogs can post links here. YUM!
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby theflyonthewall » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Tip of the Day: Want a delicious dressing everyone will love?

Oh man this one blew me out of the water. I am a picky salad dressing eater and always go for the creamy ones. But my mother-in-law has changed that.

Enjoy a homemade poppy seed dressing that is sure to please most salad lovers.

Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe

*edited with helpful tips from my new friend Sheryl, thank ya much!
theflyonthewall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Tip of the Day for Salad lovers

Postby Brad West » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Awesomeness!!
Good Job Tam, didn't read what Sheryl wrote you but just keep in mind content is king, be as specific as you can when describing what you are talking about. and always use anchor text when possible. The words covering the link are describing the link good to change this up some also when posting the same link multiple times.

After you are done with your mini post here, or a comment on a bolg here is a tool that you should use to call in the cavalry and get cashed Pingler.com. On moderated blog comments I just keep a list of links so I can return and ping them later. It is also good to keep this list to easily find sites again.
I have pinged this already
Brad West
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Re: Tip of the Day for Salad lovers

Postby theflyonthewall » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Well she helped me understand how and why to use anchor text. Okay, so changing up the link a bit every now and then is good, gotcha. She also suggested I at least give them a hint of what my post is about, I hadn't done that originally. So basically my mini post looks good thanks to Sheryl. Will have to do some more for practice. Not really used to promoting my posts but gotta learn sometime.

Cool! I didn't know there was such a pinger. I know my blog pings but didn't know I could ping comments and stuff :) Yeah I need a cavalry hee hee.

Thanks again,
Tam
theflyonthewall

Return to Cooking and Hospitality