• Advertisement
stuffed animals

The Frill or Frilled Shark

Blog post about or by your pets can be placed here.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby Wendy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Sharks are some of the coolest animals we have today. They bring fear and amazement at the same time.

I think the fact that a huge shark was the main character in the movie "Jaws" has played a big roll in how people think about these animals of the seas. People were even afraid of swimming pools and bathtubs after watching that movie. Yet, there has never been an incident in real life that even closely resembles what happened in the movie.

One of the species of sharks that has never been made famous is the Frilled Shark. In fact even scientist do not know much about it but, you can see a few facts about it in the article Meet the Frill Shark. You might also recognize them as the Frilled Shark. Even though both names may sound cute, these sharks are anything but cute. They are a bit creepy if you ask me. I would not want this animal swimming next to me. But, if I got a picture of one I could swear it was the Lochness Monster. It kind of looks like a sea serpent.

Go ahead over and get a bit of animal info about the frill shark...you might just want to stay out of the deep water.
Wendy

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Pets