Bear Baying Still Happens in the USA

Blog post about or by your pets can be placed here.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby Wendy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:36 am

Have you ever heard of bear baying? Well, I had heard of it but never thought it could be going on in this day and age. I really didn't think it would happen in the USA.

I was wrong! This is still going on and it seems to be legal. Although I thin the people doing it are only doing it because other ways of animal cruelty have been outlawed.

We posted about this inhumane practice on our article Bear Baying (cruelty) in South Carolina. This post doesn't have any comments yet but, it sure did get passed around a bit on Facebook and Twitter. Let me just say that people were not happy about it. Most used words that I will not repeat.

Please go over read our thoughts and follow the link to the article and undercover video at the Humane Society of the United States. It might just make you a bit angry also.

You are also welcome to leave a comment on the blog, share the story on Facebook or Twitter so we can get the word out about this. Thanks!
Wendy

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bear Baying Still Happens in the USA

Postby Cait Hagar » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 pm

That seriously ticks me off. All those retarded dudes out there that think this is a freakin' SPORT?
A sport is something where you actually have to get off your fat, lazy, redneck, hillbilly bum, and do something. Not torture animals.

I feel bad for the dogs too, having to be owned by such stupid people, they don't know that what they're doing is wrong either.

Good post.
People should go see it, and talk about it, so that those dudes in South Carolina can be chained up to a tree while a bear with actual capabilities can rip them a new one.
Cait Hagar

Return to Pets