Wraping images with text in BB code

Here you may ask questions or find answers about the actual workings of the site. If you ask your questions here it may help others that may not have even thought of the question. So by getting help yourself you maybe helping others, there are no stupid questions.

Postby Brad West » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:22 pm

This I am assuming was written Vmpire66, with the help and inspiration of a few others.

Works in FireFox and in Internet Explorer.

With this bbcode you can have text around any object (yep, also at the right and left of images/videos etc., etc
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Wraping images with text in BB code

Postby Brad West » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:58 pm

This is a little extra help with what is actually happening with this code.

The actual command is initiated with the (aligntable=) tab in your text editor.

You will be surrounding your image like this, [aligntable=]YOUR IMAGE[/aligntable]

After the = you need to add your commands like this, [aligntable =right,0,0,0,0,0,0]

After the right align command there are 6 zeros separated by commas representing the following commands

Code: Select all
[aligntable =align,width,marginleft,marginright,border,brdcolor,bkgrdcolor]{TEXT}[/aligntable]

align
    width
    marginleft
    marginright
    border
    brdcolor
    bkgrdcolor

I hope this gets you started in the right direction, With a little experimenting I'm sure you will find this very useful.

If you need to remember where the placement is you can always mouse over the tab in the editor to find out.

Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Questions