Traveling for Easter with Pics

If you have blog post about family please place it here.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Postby theflyonthewall » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm

While the Easter fun of hunts and candy are over for us, as our daughter is 23 now, we still get together with parents and siblings as much as work and time permit. This Easter we traveled home and camped in my fathers driveway.
Easter pics with my new camera.

Now we don't get all dressed up for Easter. We all come comfortable ready to eat and play games. Most of our time is spent outside and we brace ourselves for the several day visit traveling between families to visit everyone we can for as much time as possible. This back and forth stuff gets tiring and lack of sleep doesn't help but we enjoy our visit the best we can.

This year we had a new edition to our family as my 41 year old sister-in-law had her 1st baby, Steven Michael. Why do I state her age? Well we wondered if we would ever get to be an Auntie or Uncle and man my SIL is as fit as a fiddle. I am only 43 but envious of how fit she is. Anyway, we had ooooodles of fun with baby Mikey and our pets Whiskey Pete and Tinker Lily. But I seriously think Tinker no longer likes Whiskey Pete as they had a very rough day and she was glad to be back to our camper in gpa's driveway.

Enjoy my pics.
theflyonthewall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Family