• Advertisement

Why We Joined Moxxor

Natural health blog articles can be posted here.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Why We Joined Moxxor

Postby Brad West » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:12 pm

There are many reasons why we joined Moxxor. Number one was to improve our quality of life and maintain our health. Number two is that we have been following the great Natural News Team and Mike Adams the "Health Ranger" as he is known. Mike is a powerful investigation reporter that seems to have endless resources to validate his reporting. These are a couple reasons why we Joined Moxxor.

We encourage you to try the Moxor Product and experience yourself the benefits that everyone is talking about.
Brad West ~onomoney
Brad West
Site Admin

Why We Joined Moxxor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Why We Joined Moxxor

Postby onnaholl » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 am

Sounds interesting Brad! I will have to check it out. I am always interested in natural products for my home and family!
onnaholl

3rd Marathon in 88 Days by Noel Turner

Postby Brad West » Sat May 22, 2010 11:27 am

The truly amazing Noel Turner demonstrates the power of moxxor again by completing 3 marathons in 88 days also beating his personal best time by 15 minutes. I thought is was amazing that the discovery and production of this product has come so far, Actually New Zealand is the only place in the world that can produce green lipped mussels of this quality. and what they extract from the grapes amazing enough also comes from there.
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Natural Health