Diabetic Avandia Warning

Natural health blog articles can be posted here.
Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE

Diabetic Avandia Warning

Postby Sheryl Loch » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Avandia is a medication they have been prescribing to diabetics.
It has been responsible for many deaths and other extsream health problems.
If this is a medication you are taking or your thinking of taking you need the facts.
Avandia Warning

Sheryl Loch
Sheryl Loch

Diabetic Avandia Warning

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Diabetic Avandia Warning

Postby austinmomof7 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:23 am

My husband was actually on this medication when the warning came out. He spoke with his former doctor who said that his risk was higher to die of a heart attack anyway, so just keep taking it. That is why he is his former doctor. My husband tried a holistic natural approach with no prescription pharmaceuticals and he managed to lower his numbers to below 100. For my husband, this was a first. He followed the advice of Dr. Julian Whitaker. http://drwhitaker.com
Michelle
mom to seven, wife to my one and only, sarcastic to all
http://tablefornine.blogspot.com
austinmomof7

Re: Diabetic Avandia Warning

Postby Brad West » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Cool Michelle,

There are way too many people that depend on the advice and recommendations of doctors that are on the take from Big Pharma. For the most part people are stupid when it comes to their health. If any one just took one moment and listened to the drug commercials on TV when they advertise them. If you listen to the side effects you will have a stroke, passably a heart attack, get dizzy maybe loose consciousness., and if your not happy with all that your liver will ultimately fail anyway.

People obviously want this kind of health because they spend billions of dollars ever year just for that.

Sheryl had a video that we watched one night that was produced by a guy that was a cooker for big pharma, He had some scary stuff to share.

A drug is never made to cure anything.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Natural Health