Blog Co-Op is not a Game

Image Image

Opportunity dances with those on the dance floor.
The Power of Bloggers Linking Together!
Click on an individual topic below and go directly to that Topic Thread

Forum rules
How the Blog Co-op Works! HERE
To post your whole blog use this section.Blog Sites
The General Board Rules apply as always and can be found HERE
Feel free to contact by PM anyone that you would like to Guest post on their site, or have Guest post on your site. Don't forget good comments are still links.

Blog Co-Op is not a Game

Postby Brad West » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:35 pm

The Blog Co-Op is Actually working fantastic right now. In time with more quality people it will be even more powerful
The fact that we are a Spam Free Board and watch with an eagle eye to help members make the most of their actions has paid off. We are kicking but getting content indexed.

I am having a hard time getting people to understand what we have done with the Blog Co-Op. This is not a toy or a game we have developed. On the face yes it looks like another list your blog and maybe some one will come along and look. We designed this with saving time in mind.

We have split everything up into topic specific areas.

Posting in the blog Co-Op is another good solid "follow back-link"

Easy and fast access to manual comment on others blogs.

Easy and Fast access to grab posts to Bookmark.

Automatically hooks you into an extensive web of RSS feeds

Posting mini or lead-in posts with your perma link will Deep Link your site and give authority to inside pages not just to the main page. Can't forget Content is King, got to give enough to the bots so they connect the relevance between posts.

I have tried every which way to explain the Blog Co-Op system.
If it is exposure you are looking for this is not a bad place to start.
We are VERY Serious about what we are doing here.

The problem was we spent a over a year testing different components of promotion, had all these things that we made work and work well. Then we realized we knew all this stuff and had no product. So we looked at blogs because they were the platform of choice. What we are doing just cant efficiently be done on anything but a forum, especially when time is a factor for everyone.

In the intrum we had halfheartedly joined an MLM with Mike Adams, Didn't really have time to do much with it, but built another blog on Sherylloch.com did some research and put some articles on, (don't even want to get into how that is ranking above Mike Adams Natural News at times). That's not the point the point is the only promotion that Sheryl had done was go to forums and change her sig-line, That was the extent of promotion.

So besides being a fantastic venue to organize many mini-posts and their perma-links with out being considered a link farm. The forum board still had some push behind it if there was No Spam.

Hope this helps explain alittle about what we are doing and the fact that we are dead serious about what we are doing

Brad West ~ onomoney

Related Topics:
How the Blog Co-Op Works
Why Belong to the Blog Co-Op
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Blog Co-Op is not a Game

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Blog Co-Op is not a Game

Postby Brian Hawkins » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi Brad, are we ready to start promoting the Guild or Blog Co-Op? If so are there any banners made up yet? I'd be happy to link here from my sites.
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Postby Brad West » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Hey You got on another one of my rant posts.

I am mad at myself for not having the ability to enplane what we have developed here with the Blog Co-Op clear enough for the common person to understand. I know that where it sits is on a common site by appearance.

One of the coolest things is if you have a post from way back that you love and you feel is important. Post it in the Blog Co-Op and see if we can bring it back to life. Bet we can with little effort.

About the banners I can do most anything If I have a size that would be cool. do you need a 125x125 400x60 I do have some uploaded I will find the Urls to the images I think they are all 400x60.

The link you want to use I think would be viewforum.php?f=33,

I should maybe put a better button to register in here maybe.

Ooh hall now you got me off track from my ranting rampage!

Brad West ~ onomoney
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby davefullme » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:44 am

Hi Brad,

Over the past few years, I have picked up a broad set of experiences and skills, but have not been able to focus on one or 2 to get my internet business to really rock. I have even set up one blog on google Blogspot, but not knowing what to write on it has made it very ineffective.

Assuming I just stepped into June, 2009 from the Dos days of 1988, where would you recommend a person start:
1. Do you have a set of instructions for someone brand new?

2. Is your blog coop holding some sort of training conference calls, do you have a 5,10, or 15 day course available?

I know that I have not been consistent in browsing the Guild, and I guess it's because I have been spread too thin with all the activities. But I really want to get my business in lots of profit and I know that relationship marketing is the best way to do it, but I haven't been truly successful in getting a lot of relationships going. I think that blogging might solve this lack.

Dave
davefullme

Postby Brad West » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I guess I had spread myself a little thin also and neglected to actually write an answer to your post here Dave.

davefullme wrote:
Assuming I just stepped into June, 2009 from the Dos days of 1988, where would you recommend a person start:
1. Do you have a set of instructions for someone brand new?

I would say start with the basics that work the best. Good domain name that fits around your subjects. Some inexpensive hosting, and a tentative posting plan.

davefullme wrote:2. Is your blog coop holding some sort of training conference calls, do you have a 5,10, or 15 day course available?
Dave

As of right now we are doing one on one help and training. We will continue to do the personal stuff until we ether can't handle it anymore or we have great members that are useing our training well and also would like to show their value in helping others.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Blog Co-op