Hiya from London UK

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Hiya from London UK

Postby Isha » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Hello everyone :)

I was in the middle of creating this post when I got a fatal error message on one of my blogs, and Brad has put in a lot of work helping me with my cpanel and ftp and stuff - thank you so much Brad! :)

I'm Isha, short for Marysia, and they both rhyme with Morticia, fisher, Trisha etc.

On twitter I'm @ishabluebell. On the Noble Samurai forum I'm ishabluebell. On the Warrior forum I'm Boadicea :lol: On the Challenge forum I'm Isha.

I live in London UK; I was born here but grew up in Yorkshire England in an area that some of you might know as "Last of the Summer Wine country". It's beautiful there.

Did the Thirty Day Challenge internet marketing training in 2008 & 2009.

I'm a Market Samurai nut, a moderator on the Noble Samurai forum, and am creating a free in-depth Market Samurai glossary.

Hiya from London!

Isha
Isha

Hiya from London UK

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Hiya from London UK

Postby Brad West » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:47 am

Busy Busy Busy!

How time flies these days. I am in hopes that your site is well Don't hesitate to give me a yell if you are in need of something more. Not a problem.

Help your self to what ever you need here.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Isha » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:25 am

Thank you Brad :)
Isha

Postby Brad West » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Make sure you take the time to post some things leading to your site both in the Blog Co-Op and advertising sections here, linking is what this site is about.

The bots love good food!  
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Personal Intro