Hi from Big D

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Hi from Big D

Postby Abdeel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 am

Just dropping by to see what this site is all about? How is everyone enjoying the experience?
Abdeel

Hi from Big D

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Hi from Big D

Postby Brad West » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Welcome to the Guild Big D.

Tell us a little about yourself and where your from, we love to really get to know our members here.
Don't forget to finish filling out your profile especially your site. Most of us have sites and love checking out new ones. if you don't have any internet real estate yet we can help you decide what you want to do. (Hint real success revolves around Passion) what do you love?

Make yourself at home, and ask question on a new thread, we love questions!
Brad West
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Abdeel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 pm

One of your questions has already been answered. When I said "Hi from Big D", that wasn't meant as my name, but rather where I'm from. Guess I should have said Hi from Dallas.

I'm new to the internet marketing scene and wanted to see what people were saying on this forum. I haven't had a chance to browse much, but I'll be back soon. As for my website, I'm on hubpages with the same name as I'm using here. I've got 4 new campaigns I'm working on at the moment, so time for chit chat is limited.
Abdeel

Postby theflyonthewall » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Howdie Big D,

Hey I have not been a member long myself but I'll tell you what, I love it here! These people are the real deal and help me with everything I need including things I didn't realize I needed :) How's that for great help? I have pretty much given up my other forums because I get ignored or they talk about things that I really have no interest in or they plain just have no desire to share their "secrets".

Brad and Sheryl both help me here directly on the forum, in chat or on Skype. They spend their personal time with me :) I feel loved...... :oops: and I'm making some other nice friends here too.

In a nutshell, if you like people who are honest and helpful and you like to give back as much as you can as well, this is the place for you!

Tam
theflyonthewall

Postby Brad West » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I would have never thought of that standing for Dallas. It could have been your average school grade or a bra size for all I knew.

With 4 new campaigns you should have plenty to chit chat about, As a matter a fact being new you should be out asking as many questions as possible and networking. Don't limit yourself, you will limit your success!
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Personal Intro