• Advertisement
123inkjets.com - Printer Ink, Toner, & More!

New here from KCMO

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

New here from KCMO

Postby theflyonthewall » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi Everyone, little gal from cow country here North of Kansas City, MO.

I'm new here and browsing (lurking) :) but figured I'd better say hello before the powers that be slap my internet hand, hee hee.

Now much to say just yet, just wanted to say hello and I hope to make some new friends and learn more about blogging.

Tam
theflyonthewall

New here from KCMO

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: New here from KCMO

Postby Brad West » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Welcome Tam to the Guild,

This is our little piece of the internet if you didn't notice there aren't many members here we keep it clean and purge inactive members after about 30 days unless we are contacted. We do get allot of traffic here looking and reading though. You are more than encouraged to post questions. If you would like to personally introduce yourself or would like one on one help we will also take the time for you know problem.

Our theory here is: " How may I help you to improve your life."

Tell us a little more about you and what you do at the radio station? KCMO LOL!

Great having you here please make yourself at home!
Brad West ~ onomoney
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby theflyonthewall » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 am

Hee hee when I posted that I didn't even realize KCMO was a radio station. Sweet! I am now a Radio Gal! Always wanted to be a radio personality but didn't figure folks would like my fast talking, high voice so never went for it, but people do laugh at me a lot, just as our friends over for New Years, had Cindy laughing so hard she darned near peed her pants heeee heeee thinking of her face turning beet red makes me laugh.

Anyway, I am technically in cow country but it's easier to say Kansas City, MO, people know where that is :)

Tam
theflyonthewall

Postby Brad West » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:14 am

Maybe at some point we can do some on-line broadcasting, We are getting closer and closer to taking the realization and necessity of voice and video to the reality of actually doing it.

I don't know I read it twice and I think it came out correctly.
Wow time for a nap.
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Sheryl Loch » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi Tam,
I think KCMO sounds so much cooler than if you actually Say Kansas City, Missouri. It's also easier to spell as I had to Google Missouri. :oops:

If you have any questions about your blog, links, even some tools...just ask. I may know the answer if I don't know it then I am sure I can find it.

Sheryl
Sheryl Loch

Postby Cait Hagar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 am

Heylo Tam,

Welcome to zeh board.

Hope you find all kinds of good stuff on here, and if you have any questions. Be sure to ask.

Have a good day.

P.S. You are KCMO? Well, I'm from LVNV - Okay, so mine doesn't look as cool. Lolz

Cait Hagar
Cait Hagar

Postby theflyonthewall » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Howdie, Cait thanks for stopping to see me. I think LVNV does look cool, looks short for Luv NV :)

And yep when I have questions I will be happy to ask. Problem is I have sooooooo many questions don't really know what to ask or how to ask cause I'm just flying by the seat of my pants :twisted:

So gotta work on straightening out my mind cause it's all tangled up in there.......
theflyonthewall

Postby Sire » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Welcome aboard Tam, being an Aussie I'm a long way from you guys, but Brad and the gang still manage to keep me in check :D
Sire

Postby theflyonthewall » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Thanks, and yep they keep us behavin' don't they hee hee. Man hubby and I would love to make it to Australia one day. That's kind of a dream vaca for us so gotta save. Actually, we have tons of dream vaca's in mind but just don't have the money for it yet. One Day!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by to see me :)

Tam
theflyonthewall

Postby Sire » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm sure you'll get here Tam. I've got a few places I want to see as well, and before I'm done I'm gonna see them too.
Sire

Next

Return to Personal Intro