New here from KCMO

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Re: New here from KCMO

Postby Brad West » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Here I am again!

You want vacations?
is there anything else that you desire?
Have you ever written anything down?

The reason I'm asking this is because I keep digging further and further into the mechanics of how why and what when it comes to how to get what we really want. This is a great story from a friend of ours Frank Kern This link is to his new Core influence site its free

Here is a picture of Frank Kern and Cait Hagar at Launch Tree Live here in Las Vegas

I really think that everyone with any sort of dreams needs to watch this. I have heard simular stories but not like this one!
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby onnaholl » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Tammy- Just wanted to give you a belated welcome!! As am sure you have discovered this is an incredibly helpful community. Brad, Sheryl and Cait are a fantastic team!
Have Children? Need Activities, craft or advice? Come Over To Toddler Craft

Want to make extra money online for free? Making Money Quick Blog
onnaholl

Postby theflyonthewall » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Well we finally get a cool vaca! We bought a 5th wheel and are heading to Colorado for a full week maybe more if we love it. Woo Hoo! Fun will include whitewater rafting, playing in the river our camper will be backed up to, cool train ride that our little Maltese will get to go on with us and anything thing else outside that we can include our little poochie :)

So this is our 1st big vacation without the daughter and we are really excited..... Gosh that sounds mean :twisted:
theflyonthewall

Postby theflyonthewall » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Well we finally get a cool vaca! We bought a 5th wheel and are heading to Colorado for a full week maybe more if we love it. Woo Hoo! Fun will include whitewater rafting, playing in the river our camper will be backed up to, cool train ride that our little Maltese will get to go on with us and anything thing else outside that we can include our little poochie :)

So this is our 1st big vacation without the daughter and we are really excited..... Gosh that sounds mean :twisted:
theflyonthewall

Postby Sire » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:45 pm

What, no sex? :twisted:
Sire

Postby theflyonthewall » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 am

Heehee you said that not me. Outside is the "best" place but obviously you don't want to include poochy or that would be darned right nasty :mrgreen: but we can't leave her inside or she will whine, cry, scratch and bark to get out waking the neighbor campers and then we are busted! hee hee

Already got that part planned just don't wanna advertise or we will have peeping toms!
theflyonthewall

Postby Sire » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah I thought as much. I just figured someone had to ask the question and it may as well be me. Actually I'm the one that usually asks that type of question. :lol:
Sire

Previous

Return to Personal Intro