G'Day Mates, From Down Under

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Re: G'Day Mates, From Down Under

Postby Brad West » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:46 am

ExtremeEzine wrote:Hi Sire, nice to see you on my favorite forum. I'm going to send you a friend request.

Good day all I see "friend request" The coolest thing about the friend or foe feature is there is no real request. What it ultimately does is allows you to see if your friends are on the board when you log in. When I saw this I knew it was missing something and actually looked at putting a live IM feature on the board. Instead I opted to use the Skype feature that is only seen by members when they are logged in. Just one less thing to slow the board down and it is easy enough to send a quick skype message to chat.

Works pretty nice if you have ever tried it.,
Putting a started in the truck right now But O am trying to get to your sites today.
Been a little nuts here lately.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Sheryl Loch » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey Sire,
Your kids are a bit older than I thought. Hmmm, kinda makes you old! :lol:

I remember one time you mentioned your daughter being embarrassed by something you did. I think that is typical teenager. I mean isn't that what parents are for? We are put here to teach kids how to handle the fact that 'older' people are just not cool. That is until one day they wake up & they are the 'older' person. LOL!

I also did not realize that you are the Milk Man. Holy cow, do you know how many kids have heard their dad is the milk man? ;)

Ok, I'll stop teasing you for now!
Sheryl Loch

Postby Sire » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:00 am

hey Sheryl, no need to stop I can handle it. And who said I wasn't cool? I just happen to be the embarrassing kind of cool. Did you know that the kids won't be my friend on facebook? It's all to do with my Avatar. They said it's not going to happen until I put some clothes on. :lol:
Sire

Postby Cait Hagar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:18 am

Hello Sire,
Welcome to TIMG. Hope you have a really awesome time here with all of us really awesome people. AWESOME!

I would totally add you on my friend list here, but not with that kind of avatar.

Hope you have a good day, or night?

P.S. Yeah, I know, you have only been on here HOW LONG and I just welcomed you. Oh well, it's the thought that counts... aye mate? :roll:

Cait Hagar
Cait Hagar

Postby Sire » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Too right Cait, and I totally understand about the avatar, my kids feel the same way. :lol:
Sire

Postby Brad West » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey naked man, LOL

You need to post your forum on here so I can find it!

Trying to get back there and I don't want to ask Sheryl, she already thinks she knows everything.
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Sire » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Brad West wrote:Hey naked man, LOL

You need to post your forum on here so I can find it!

Trying to get back there and I don't want to ask Sheryl, she already thinks she knows everything.

Thought never crossed my mind Brad. I thought it would be way to cheeky for me to do that.
Sire

Postby Brad West » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:15 pm

You will soon discover that the more great info you have the more valuable your real estate will have. Having a great site is one thing building the roads leading to your great site is another.

Me for example if I Know where a link is I will go I'm not one to use a search to find a specific site and as far as bookmarks holy crap you have no Idea. I need to clean that mess up some.

Don't forget to add your Squidoo lenses in the new forum also

Take a look at the display for the bots that hit the site on the sidebar, Well that is a few that we keep track of anyway. If you don't have a link to your site they can't find you. Not real sure how much sig-lines come into play.
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Sire » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:28 pm

I'll certainly have a look at that page Brad, thanks mate.

I've been using my own blogs as well as comments to throw some links that way. I've even tweeted so posts, but like you say, every little bit helps. Thanks again.
Sire

Previous

Return to Personal Intro