Hello from Vegas

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Hello from Vegas

Postby 24lbsofboost » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:57 pm

I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

Hello.

A little about me. I work at an On-line shoe company. My hobbies are activities such as chess, computers, computer programming, network security, Twitter ( does this count ) movies, cars, fast cars, motorcycles, boats, freshwater tanks, reef tanks, saltwater fish only tanks, diets, working out, attempting to find misses right, billiards, swimming, web site creation, computer repairs, Church :evil: , music, guitar, drums, traveling, eating, fasting, and alot of other things.

dislikes: everything else.

I'm an open and honest person. If you want to know just ask. But please ... Do not ask if you cannot handle the answer. Open book with me.

I am always interested in learning about ANYTHING. I am a knowledge starving beast. Yes I do refer to myself as a beast.

Currently I just finished a 7 day water only fast. Loved how that went. Came off it for three days. I am on day 2 right now.
24lbsofboost

Hello from Vegas

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Hello from Vegas

Postby Brad West » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Great to have you here Pedro,

Trust me we totally love the honesty part, there seems to be a lack of that in the world today. I guess it all starts with being honest with oneself first.

I am totally glad you survived your fast, Not sure I could do the water that long. I have done some Juice fasts that have done wonders.

Any questions needs or concerns just holler.
Make yourself at home
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby 24lbsofboost » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Im about to read the forum rules to make sure I dont break too many! :-)
24lbsofboost

Postby Brad West » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Pretty hard to get in trouble here unless you are peddling sex or drugs.

Even then it maybe Ok if you are using the clean end of the turd.

LOL! :mrgreen:
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Sheryl Loch » Fri May 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Nice to see you!
We have not been to Beer and Blog in a while. Brad's odd work hours means he likes to sleep at some point rather than go out.

I was watching your 7 day fast on Twitter. You did WAY better than I would. Heck, you did not even threaten to kill anyone.

I am sure in your list of things you like you just forgot to list - odd looking shoes, Nascar, and me! :lol:

Sheryl
Sheryl Loch

Postby Cait Hagar » Wed May 13, 2009 4:09 am

Welcome to TIMG.
Nice to meet you!

Open and honest people are awesome. I tend to be more honest than I should be, to people I shouldn't be. Does that make sense? Lolz!

Hope you have a great time here. :]

Cait Hagar
Cait Hagar

Return to Personal Intro