Mom of seven seeks adult conversation

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Postby austinmomof7 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi, I'm Michelle, a work at home mom in a blended family of seven kids. My wonderful hubby is a fireman and I am a real estate agent. My blog doesn't have anything to do with real estate because I like to keep my work and pleasure separate. I blog mostly about our family, recipes that we love, a little green living thrown in because we are tree-hugger wanna be's, and soon to come, info about our adventure with new home construction. We are building a new home and there isn't much to blog about yet because it's still just a big square of dirt. I am kind of a smart ass and don't hold anything back. My mom called to yell at me the other day for my blog post about [hiddenlink=http://tablefornine.blogspot.com/2009/03/productivity-priorities-and-hanky-panky.html]Productivity, Priorities and Hanky Panky[/hiddenlink]. I never write anything that I wouldn't say to that person's face, but I am not sure what that says about me. I look forward to chatting with other adults who don't want me to cut up their food or wipe their butt.

http://tablefornine.blogspot.com
austinmomof7

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Mom of seven seeks adult conversation

Postby onnaholl » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Michelle- I look forward to reading your blog!! Sounds entertaining!! Good luck on the home construction!!
Onna
Have Children? Need Activities, craft or advice? Come Over To Toddler Craft

Want to make extra money online for free? Making Money Quick Blog
onnaholl

Postby Brad West » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Welcome to the Guild Michelle,

If you are looking for adult conversation you came to the right place. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the site any Questions you have unless too personal we encourage you to post in the Questions forum. That would be the next forum down. Any marketing or web related questions you are encouraged to post in the Marketing tips forum for all to enjoy.

Your intro is most interesting looking forward to reading more, You have a great site.

Make yourself at home
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Sheryl Loch » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Hello Michelle,
I can understand the need for adult conversation. That is a common need for mom's.
I am also a wannabe tree hugger but, we live in the desert and have cactus that are not so hug friendly! :roll:

Don't worry, I do not need my food cut up or my butt wiped but, at my age it may be coming soon.

Glad you have posted in the recipe section of the Blog Co-Op. Your recipes are very detailed maybe even I could make them. I am a cooking diva! That is why I like raw veggies, I have no chance of ruining them.

If you have any questions just ask and I will do my best to help you find the answer. If I don't know it, then I'll direct you to someone who does.

Have a great day,
Sheryl Loch

PS. I am not a smart ass - I am Overly Honest. I am missing the part in my brain that analyzes words before they come out of my mouth.
Sheryl Loch

Postby Cait Hagar » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Michelle,
Welcome to TIMG!
I am defiantly going to have to take a look at your blog - because I love food. I burn almost anything I cook, but practice makes.......more burnt food. So my Mom can do it (hopefully). Lolz!

Being a smart *** is a good thing. Ever notice it says SMART in there? People THRIVE to be intelligent like us! Lolz!

I hope you have a great time and if you have any questions, just ask!

Cait Hagar
Cait Hagar

Return to Personal Intro