Yo' From Vegas

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Yo' From Vegas

Postby Cait Hagar » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:00 pm

Hey everyone,
I am Cait, I am 14 y/o from Las Vegas!
I am home schooled. Math is not my favorite subject, I would rather do sociology. My preference for reading material is real life stuff about animals, plants, and bugs. I mod at my parent’s forums, and I blog (I’m getting pretty good at it, if you ask me).

I’m starting to really enjoy blogging, now that I am getting much better at doing it. I’ve been learning all about keywords and how to use them to your advantage, and let’s just say, I’m defiantly using them to my advantage. Lolz

I love animals also. I do dog walking, dog sitting, baby sitting, and other odd jobs for neighbors. I believe working for your money is far more importation and means more, then if you just have it giving to you.

My dog, Zed is also blogging, pretty cool, huh? I’ve not seen too many blogger pups. Sometimes I get jealous, I think he write better then I do.

You could say I’m a very honest person, and slightly sarcastic. It’s in my DNA. Haha!

Peace, love and be happy, life’s much better that way.
Last edited by Cait Hagar on Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cait Hagar

Yo' From Vegas

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Yo' From Vegas

Postby Sheryl Loch » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:21 am

Cait,
I will say that your blogging is getting better!
You are also getting good at all those code tricks that I have no idea how to do. That is why we keep you around! :D

As far as being sarcastic, you are right it is most definitely in your DNA! You must have gotten it from your Fathers side. LOLOLOL!

See ya later on Twitter, FriendFeed, Skype, or maybe in the kitchen! :lol:

Peace out my little Marketteer!
Mom
Sheryl Loch

Postby Cait Hagar » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Hey Mom,
Thank you for the warm welcome.
You might be right about where I get the sarcasm from. <- That was not sarcasm right there <- Neither was that. Lolz

Hope you have a great day.

See ya around - Right in front of me.

Cait Hagar
Cait Hagar

Postby mtotheikle » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Vegas! Sweet!
mtotheikle

Postby KarenKramer » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Sarcasm... What Sarcasm? :roll:

I happen to believe you are both just the most serious individuals I've ever met.. Yeah Right!

Karen
Maybe by the time someone reads this I'll have a real signature.
KarenKramer

Postby Cait Hagar » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:03 am

KarenKramer wrote:Karen
Maybe by the time someone reads this I'll have a real signature.

Really? Guess not! Ha!

And of course we are serious individuals, for people to think any different is just a shame.
Oh, were you joking when you said that?
Surely not. HA!

Cait Hagar
Oh, that's right I have a REAL sig-line!!! YAY ME!
Sarcasm...
But seriously, if you need help with your signature, just ask and I'll help you with whatever you need!

Peace Out!
Cait Hagar

Postby Brad West » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 pm

I thought by the time I got here to your intro Karen would have a sig-line. LOL

You did a great job on your intro Cait, I remember when you were like 10 and modding on the Our Debt Free Life forum for us. You did a great job back then. Now look at you you bought your own computer, own two websites that have some authority. You get some weird ass searches that land on them though.

One day when you get your sarcasm certified, and your license like your mom you can become a mod here.

Be cool if you uploaded a pic of your new kid on this thread.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby davefullme » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:23 am

Hi Cait,

I think you are a real cool kid. I thought so when we were both modding on Our Debt Free Life. It was neat seeing someone as young as you doing the job of moderator at 12 and 13.

You should tell your Dad that at 15, you are now all grown up and have really "matured" so that there should be no problem with you being a mod on the Guild. Besides, tell him that you have way more experience being a mod than that old geezer Dave Fullmer did when your dad asked him to be a mod on Our Debt Free Life. And if he doesn't see it that way, just disown him and I'll take you on as a granddaughter.

Dave
davefullme

Return to Personal Intro