Hello From Rhode Island

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Hello From Rhode Island

Postby onnaholl » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Hi, My name is Onna and I recently joined the co-op. I am really excited to read around the forum and see what other blogs are out there. I am a School Counselor who decided to stay home with my kids until they are both in school full time. I really enjoy it, although I am always busy!! I need another 8 hours in my day to get all my projects done! I started a very small day care in my home to make some income and have really enjoyed that. It's good for my children and me.

I decided to start blogging after I got into Freebie Trading in June 08 and really liked it. Initially I blogged about my Freebie Trading business, but then I decided I wanted to venture to other areas that interest me. I thought it would be fun to blog about all the activities that I do everyday with the kids at my house. So I started my Toddler Craft Blog which has been really fun. I am constantly writing down new ideas I want to write about.

I have many other interests. I love to be outside, by the beach! I am ready for Spring already!! I enjoy excercising, being with my family and kids, reading and learning new things and technology!! I Love my IPHONE and Imac!! Love my laptop too!! I love figuring out computer things!! I love dogs, we have a pug. Who is adorable.

Well that's enough babbling for now! I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Onna
Have Children? Need Activities, craft or advice? Come Over To Toddler Craft

Want to make extra money online for free? Making Money Quick Blog
onnaholl

Hello From Rhode Island

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Hello From Rhode Island

Postby Brad West » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Welcome onnaholl,

More time in your day this is a common problem discussed at many times with many different solutions, none of which work. I am totally amazed every day how little i can accomplish.

By the sounds of the rest of your intro, I'm excited. You will fit right in I truly believe you are a part of our family.

Computer, Blogs, and Dogs, just for a little kicker I went to school at Johnson and Wales Providence. Lived in Western Ma.

Lots to talk about. We are here to skype chat with most of the time.

Welcome
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby onnaholl » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Brad West wrote:Welcome onnaholl,

More time in your day this is a common problem discussed at many times with many different solutions, none of which work. I am totally amazed every day how little i can accomplish.

By the sounds of the rest of your intro, I'm excited. You will fit right in I truly believe you are a part of our family.

Computer, Blogs, and Dogs, just for a little kicker I went to school at Johnson and Wales Providence. Lived in Western Ma.

Lots to talk about. We are here to skype chat with most of the time.

Welcome
Brad West ~ onomoney

That is Too Funny!! Such a small world!! Johnson and Wales has some great programs!! I love this little state!! thanks for the Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you and everyone else here!!

Onna

onnaholl

Postby Sheryl Loch » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Hello Onna,
Great to know a bit more about you!

I bet having a day care defiantly takes a good bit of your time. I have a hard time getting everything don with out little kids around. Now I know why you have the Toddler Crafts site. Doing crafts with kids can be a bit messy & time consuming but, I think it is so good for them. Crafts lets kids be themselves & show some individuality. The finished project gives them a reason to be proud!

I am not sure when Spring finally gets to the North East. I'll try to send you some warm air & lots of sunshine.

Since you love dogs - you must be a wonderful person.

As you can see we are just getting started here. With so many other places being filled with spam & 'bad' neighbors, we will soon see more people looking for a safe place to post.
If you have any questions just ask, I will do my best to answer them or find someone else that knows how to help.

Have a super day!
Sheryl Loch
Sheryl Loch

Postby austinmomof7 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi Onna

I am really excited about your toddler crafts ideas. With seven kids, I need some new ideas. It helps to keep them busy because when they get bored, things get bad real fast. I recently quit watching kids to become a real estate agent, but people still think I run a day care when the kids are all out playing.

Michelle
http://tablefornine.blogspot.com
austinmomof7

Postby onnaholl » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Hi, Michelle- Boy you must be busy!! How old are your kids? I hope the ideas help!! I really like writing the Blog and sharing the fun!!

onnaholl

Return to Personal Intro