Hi From Las Vegas

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Hi From Las Vegas

Postby Brad West » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:42 am

Brad West I live in Las Vegas NV. with my wife, daughter, and my best friend Zed. No not the Zed from Pulp Fiction, Zed is my 25 lb., black and white long hair, 17.5 inches at the shoulder, Jack Russell terrier, From England.

I have been in marketing since 1984
I have been on the internet long enough to adapt to the dynamics and excel. But the basics are the same Networking and relationships create Love, Trust, & Money. Here is some of my background.

I have a hotel management and culinary arts degree I obtained that from Johnson & Wales College in 1979.

I have been in construction management for 18 years. A majority of that time I was a General Contractor.

I have also been marketing for 24 years, internet marketing is fairly new to me. I have an Old school MLM background, and it still works.

I took a year off in 1998 to challenge my brain a little and obtained a Massage License and national certification at Seattle Massage School in Fife WA.

My desire and energy right now is focused on networking, building and supporting communities here on the net. My Goal is to Empower the impoverished working class.

Sheryl Loch and I are co-creators of The Internet Marketers Guild,
Soon to be public. We are a brainstorming Community that we spend most of our time reading and researching for to keep abreast of the latest and greatest, Brainstorming together we have twisted some things and actually come out ahead of the trends.

May your prosperity be more abundant than your wants or desires?

See you around let’s all have fun think big and prosper in every facet of life.
Tweet with me

Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Hi From Las Vegas

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Hi From Las Vegas

Postby Brad West » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:57 pm

All this stuff I'm chatting about how to use intros and stuff on the viewtopic.php?f=3&t=811&start=10#p1694]"hello there" intro thread and I haven't even looked at my intro.

I guess it's better than Sheryl She is such a slacker she dosn't even have an intro.

I think I get some attention, maybe a little extra attention by having Las Vegas in my title. A good title is also important!

Have you checked your intro today?
Brad West
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Personal Intro