Advertise Wise

Discuss how you are making money. How do we optimize our actions and get the most out of what we are doing online information and action.

Advertise Wise

Postby Brad West » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Are You Wasting Your Time
sometime ask me why I don't use proper punctuation when I'm posting.

When Advertising make Sure that you are posting in the Proper Section

Remember Content is King,
with out content you have no food for the spiders to index you. We have again done more testing, it seems like our lives are consumed with testing. The discovery that we made when posting is to add to what you started. By this I mean if you are selling cloth diapers, start your New Topic by introducing yourself and your product.

Now every time you come back freshen up or bump your original post, do not start a new thread. Now for the reasoning behind this, you should be inclined to come up with something new and fresh to add to what you have started. So what you have created is a story all in one spot on that thread. Now people may be more inclined to open your post and read it not just for the title but may be responding to the number of replies on your thread. Also even more important is that now your content is all in one place for the bots to consume your story and keep indexing what you feed them. Instead of starting a new thread each time you post and scattering little bits of information redundant around you are actually doing something useful with your time.

So now you ask how do I find my post again, very simple "SEARCH". There is a search button just under the header on the board, click on that and the second input box is the "Search for author" input box.

Or you can go three lines down under the the header and on the right hand side if you are logged in and click on "View your posts"

When you are posting ads build a story, show your knowledge, your passion, your love. You will be so much further ahead of the post and run people.

May your wants, needs and desires be more abundant than you ever dreamed.

Brad West ~ onomoney

Don't forget the
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Advertise Wise

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Advertise Wise

Postby Brad West » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:39 am

We are taking some things down and moving things around that would be counted as Duplicate content.

I didn't want to loose this post way in the back on page 5, This maybe a good thread to add to recent discussions.

I will also at some point soon I'm thinking re build the whole Guild and simplify things.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Marketing Topics