Hi everyone from Jeanne Mayeux in Scottsdale AZ

*~*~* You Must Introduce Yourself!
Stop being a lurker, this forum is for you to introduce yourself, and your life to everyone. Please take your time read the Announcement. You are more than encouraged to expose yourself!

Postby jeannemayeux » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Personal stuff: My 14 year old daughter, Casey Gaskins, is my whole world. She is so smart. She already has a book on Amazon "On the Art of Writing" and a website selling t-shirts. We travel a lot. Have a vacation home in San Diego and love to horseback ride in Flagstaff, AZ and Sedona AZ.
I specialize in video SEO and video marketing, social SEO, Amazon marketing and YouTube marketing. Most of my clients are book authors. I will be obtaining a second Bachelors of Science in Internet marketing from Full Sail University in October 2011.

I have also worked for 20 years as a news and documentary producer, director with more than 25 programs to my credit. Shows that I worked on have won an Oscar, Emmy, Cable Ace and a Clio. I worked with some of the most prestigious ad agencies including BBDO, Rubin Postaer and Fallon McGelligot and produced commercials for Pepsi, Black & Decker and The Wall Street Journal. As a creative consultant I worked one on one with director Cameron Crowe to create a short film in the Academy Award winning film Jerry Maguire. I also produced for numerous newsmagazines and documentaries, which have aired on PBS, ABC, National Geographic, Discovery, FOX, Disney and HBO.
jeannemayeux

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Hi everyone from Jeanne Mayeux in Scottsdale AZ

Postby Brad West » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Welcome to the Guild Jeanne,

Your intro seems to indicate that you are extremely well accomplished, that's fantastic! We have a small but diversified group here and try our best to pull from each others strengths so please take advantage of that as we will you. I hope that's alright?

Please feel free to consume as much as you like here and have fun!

Don't forget to build yourself a great sig-line if you need help with a banner PM me.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone from Jeanne Mayeux in Scottsdale AZ

Postby Brian Hawkins » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi Jeanne, welcome to the IM Guild. There's some great people here and a wealth of information. I hope to see you often, Brian
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Return to Personal Intro