All Lieing Gurus Should be Hung

Anything Family Friendly goes!! Advertise everything you are involved with. Repeat ads from other forums in here are OK here.
You may post a few in a row, but be considerate of others by getting carried away and pushing them off the page. Deletion is solely the discretion of the moderators.

Postby Brad West » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Justen Brook of Mpyre Marketing blows the roof off of SEO myths.
Reading through now for the second time and taking notes of what I need to test.
Most of this I totally agree with because we are doing it ourselves right now.

There is an affiliate program here

I bought 35 Pages Of Pure
"Take It To The Bank"
Actionable Content
For $1.00
  I don't know why the information is worth allot more than that.  

Upon purchase you can sell SEO myths for 100% profit.
Or you can track someone down that has purchased it and beg them for it.
You could save a dollar and still some very useful information.
But you won't feel so good not making the dollars.

Besides some great information
Have some fun with it, I am
Click me for SEO Myths
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: All Lieing Gurus Should be Hung

Postby Brad West » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Been doing some more reading about SEO, there are allot of people that have business and say they know SEO. There are a lot of people trying to sell there twist on the SEO subject. Anything from SEO is dead to they have the answer to all the changes this month, and a ton of other just crazy claims.

As I have discovered the basic rules of SEO have never really changed, there is just more competition. When someone makes the statement SEO is dead, ask yourself this question. Why do I get results when I do a search? There needs to be some way to produce results when you query something or random sites with no relevance to your search would appear.

I would recommend reading and following Dan Thies for the most solid info on SEO. He from what I can tell is the leading authority in this field. Seems to have been doing this. since the beginning of time.

Here is a link to Dan Thies's free E-book, what is so cool about this is Dan has so much confidence in what he does you don't even have to but your name and e-mail on his list to get it. SEO Fast Start PDF Download. Most people just want to be on his list.

Please enjoy

Brad West ~ onomoney
Brad West
Site Admin

SEO Fast Start 2009 is out

Postby Brad West » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:16 am

I know that I just posted the link to Dan Thies's SEO Fast Start but the new edition is out. Instead of going through a big deal here and risking redundancy Sheryl has an awesome post on her site to kind of introduce you to what, where and who is behind such a great piece of work.

Download SEO Fast Start 2009 from one of the most selfless marketers I have ever seen. Dan is one person I would love to meet and BS with. Not just for what is in his head, but I think he is a might sarcastic and I like that.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Advertise Anything