Dogs Accessories Blog

This section is to post your whole Blog, The Blog Co-Op is where you get to post for your Deep Back-Links! If you own the Real Estate your Blog Site sits on feel free to post it here!! If you have a Blog you really like tell us about it!! We want real blogs, with personally written content. Not just an ad. All advertising Blogs are to be posted in the paid section.

Dogs Accessories Blog

Postby Cait Hagar » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 am

Dogs Accessories Blog was made for my dogs to post on! Because I am a geek, my dogs have to be as well (Even if they don’t know it)! They like to post animal facts and information, and sometimes they like to rant about dogs things. They have been looking for people that want to submit their dogs on there, which I think is cool because who does not wants their dog on the internet? Or maybe people are not as weird as we are? Lolz

If you wanna come check out some uber coolio dog bloggers take a look at – Dogs With Accessories

Zoie, Zed and Cait Hagar
Cait Hagar

Dogs Accessories Blog

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Dogs Accessories Blog

Postby Brad West » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 pm

The great thing about the B2evolution script is that you can have multiple and separate blogs on the same site. This dogs accessories blog was Cait's first Thirty Day Challenge project. Very cool site with quite a bit of traffic. We have just recently decided to monetize it and add some products. This is actually adding to and increasing the traffic to the site it really is a great thing to know SEO. Here is a link to the Stuffed Animals blog on Cait's Dog blog.

So now there is a featured blog with dog information.
A blog with friends that has a ton of twitter friends on it.
Also a submit page where dogs can submit their information to Cait so she can make a post image and link.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Blog Sites