Game Girl Racing Blog

This section is to post your whole Blog, The Blog Co-Op is where you get to post for your Deep Back-Links! If you own the Real Estate your Blog Site sits on feel free to post it here!! If you have a Blog you really like tell us about it!! We want real blogs, with personally written content. Not just an ad. All advertising Blogs are to be posted in the paid section.

Game Girl Racing Blog

Postby Cait Hagar » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:53 am

My Game Girl Racing blog, is sort of my…anything and everything. I post about stuff that interest me, and hopefully interest others. Although sometimes it does not. Lolz!

I have been doing it for a little over two years and it has improved just like I have! It has allot more FUN stuff on it, then just business like some blogs, but I do like to share information. I like to share my pictures that I have drawn on there and I like to find cool things to write up tutorials about.

Of course, I have to add in my sarcastic opinion about everything, which you either love or hate. But, I think that's what makes mine (maybe) stand out a bit more... Lolz!

Feel free to check out my Game Girl Racing Blog!

Sooooo, what now? Oh, you're not reading this because you're looking at my blog, true? Looooolz!

Cait Hagar
Last edited by Cait Hagar on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cait Hagar

Game Girl Racing Blog

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Game Girl Racing Blog

Postby Brad West » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:39 pm

As Cait said this Game Girl Racing blog has grown tremendously in the couple of years she has had it. A very opinionated non politically correct view from a teenage prospective. With her job and all the other projects we have going I am kind of surprised at times that Game Girl Racing .com gets posted on at all, but it does and she holds a steady PR2 with out back-linking not one of Caits favorite sports. :)
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Cait Hagar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 pm

I make ONE back-link a day. Just so you guys can't tell me I didn't. Because, then I can prove you wrong... so that I could win.

And hey, at least I PING it. Why? Because Pinging is fun.

=D

Cait Hagar
Cait Hagar

Postby Brad West » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Cait you are way too funny!

But you are probably right one back-links a day probably out does all of us.

By the way be careful of the pinger it maybe too much fun and excitement in your life!
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby theflyonthewall » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:52 pm

I enjoy your blog especially the cool drawings. I find I have several favorites of your little characters. So get crackin' and draw some more :)

Tam
theflyonthewall

Postby Brad West » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:32 pm

There is now a new Game Girl Racing Blog!
Game Girl now has On-line Games for all to play.
Still quite a bit of work to to on the site, but most games are playable.
If you come across any problems please make a comment so we can address the issue at hand.
So Play On-line Games Now! at Game Girl Racing .com
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Blog Sites