Two New Blogs, Gifts and Lotto blogs

This section is to post your whole Blog, The Blog Co-Op is where you get to post for your Deep Back-Links! If you own the Real Estate your Blog Site sits on feel free to post it here!! If you have a Blog you really like tell us about it!! We want real blogs, with personally written content. Not just an ad. All advertising Blogs are to be posted in the paid section.

Postby Sire » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey guys, I've been away for awhile but you have not been forgotten. I hope all is well. I must take time to look through the forum some to see what I have missed.

Anyway, since I have been gone I have started at least two new blogs that I am aware of. :)

The first is The Gifts Guru. This is where I give folks tips on what gifts to buy for whatever occasions comes to hand. I use a plugin that pulls reviews straight out of Amazon so that people can get a gist of what the product is like. I'm hoping this to go pretty well as time goes by.

The next is my new lottery site, Get Online Lottery. You may be wondering why a new site when I already have a lottery site. Well, quite simple really. When I originally started that site I secured two other lottery related domains. I thought it a waste to just leave them them there so I resuscitated one to see if I can duplicate or improve on my other sites results. I plan on using different keywords and stuff in order to target even more people looking for getting their lottery tickets online.

Problem with having so many blogs is making time to post in them. Oh well, at least I'm doing something, right?
Sire

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Blog Sites