Pesticides Turn Good Food Into Health Problems

This forum is for discussing earth friendly, human friendly, pet friendly subjects. People really need to know what is not good for them in their lives as far as their actions and what they consume! Share what you know about healthy living!

Postby Sheryl Loch » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Since Brad & Cait have been gone I have read up on all kinds of things. So, here are 2 articles that I think are very interesting. Most people know that fruit & veggies are suppose to be good for you but, all that changes when you start adding a bunch of unnatural chemicals. The pesticides can kill you or just make you suffer for a long time before death. Am I over reacting to the chemicals they use on food? Maybe but, that is what I get to do.

So here are 2 articles that will show you a few things to watch for when buying food.
How to Get Your Man to Go Organic. The title should get your attention. Now we may know where all the manly men went?

Then check out 2 Pesticides Linked to Parkinson's in Study. Yes, more pesticides doing things not only to "pest" but, also humans! Yes, some humans are pest like. ;-)

Now who would have ever thought that with all the smart medical technology that we would be creating more health problems by eating foods that were suppose to be good for you? I will say that the pesticides in the 2nd article are not approved for home or garden use in the USA. Wow, that makes me feel so much better...wonder if they are used in Mexico where we get so much produce? Or what other places or ways are they getting into our food supply?
Sheryl Loch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Green Zone