Banana Peel to the Rescue

This forum is for discussing earth friendly, human friendly, pet friendly subjects. People really need to know what is not good for them in their lives as far as their actions and what they consume! Share what you know about healthy living!

Postby Sheryl Loch » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Sometimes I amazed that (some) scientist are considered so smart. They get sop busy looking at chemicals they can "build" to take care of problems that they seem to overlook the obvious. Nature being the obvious here.

I saw this article & even though it may not apply to home use...keep in mind that nature may have provided a solution to yet another problem. Guess what? Nature doesn't make all this stuff just so humans can go and destroy 1/4 of the earth just to figure out a solution that she already has the answer done for them...they just have to look.

Oh, here's the article Banana peel can purify water, say scientists. Just almost to simple huh?! Banana peels to remove copper & lead from water! These yummy fruits may also remove even more things. Oh, and you get to eat the banana they only used the peel. Guess banana peels aren't just for slap stick comedy anymore.

Mother Nature is just so cool...to bad so many people are out to kill her.
Sheryl Loch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Banana Peel to the Rescue

Postby Brian Hawkins » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:36 am

I think humans used to look at animals and nature to learn from them/it. Everything from flying to radar was from watching nature. Now it seems we have become too smart for our own good and overlook the obvious. It's hard to learn from what's under our noses when we have our nose up so high.
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Return to Green Zone