Crazy Ideas for Recycling

This forum is for discussing earth friendly, human friendly, pet friendly subjects. People really need to know what is not good for them in their lives as far as their actions and what they consume! Share what you know about healthy living!

Postby Sheryl Loch » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 am

So you have an idea of how something can be recycled but, you figure it is just a little bit crazy. Maybe you think “who would buy this?”.

Let me show you a site with 10 recycled things that we should have thought of. Yes, we could be making a ton of cash if only we had followed our crazy idea.

Top 10 Recycled Gadgets. I love what they did with the cassette tapes and the phone books. The ideas here might be more pleasing than the Recyling Toilet Paper Machine.

Now, as soon as Brad gets home I will have him upload a couple of my Recycling projects. Yes, after loosing my hard drive I can’t find my FTP info to load up the pictures. These were ideas I had using the AOL CD’s that they would send in the mail.

Almost anything can be recycled if we just have an open mind and give it a try.

Have you had some of those ideas when you are looking at your would be garbage?
Sheryl Loch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Crazy Ideas for Recycling

Postby Brian Hawkins » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 pm

That's pretty cool. My cousin Dana came up with a way to recycle plastic bags: http://www.carryitagain.com/
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Return to Green Zone