Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett and Big Pharma's drugs

This forum is for discussing earth friendly, human friendly, pet friendly subjects. People really need to know what is not good for them in their lives as far as their actions and what they consume! Share what you know about healthy living!

Postby Brad West » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett both died in the last 48 hours is shocking news to many, but it's not nearly as surprising as the fact that they were both killed by Big Pharma's toxic drugs. Michael Jackson, we now know, died from Demerol, by the way, is a highly-potent opioid drug that's also highly addictive. And yet it's being prescribed (and injected) by doctors with the full support of the FDA.

Many friends and supporters of Farrah say her battle with cancer was "an inspiration," let me be the first to publicly state that to me, poisoning yourself with toxic chemicals is NOT inspiring, no matter how much suffering you go through. I do not believe that people should be given special recognition for pain and suffering they consciously choose to inflict upon themselves,

Read the full story at Natural News
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett and Big Pharma's drugs

Postby theflyonthewall » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 pm

I have to agree on the cancer comment. I remember years ago I read an article, think it was in reader's digest, that talked about an alternative that WAS working but was never talked about because drug companies are in the business of drugs and making money. I can't remember the country it was in but I remember the person getting the treatment was having his blood filtered and recycled so to speak and put back in his body and he had been doing this and was cancer free for like 10 years. I thought I kept the article in case a loved one needed help but have lost it over the years and can't find it online. I personally would choose the filter option over the poison option if ever needed.

Hmmm, may have to do a big search to find the treatment article again and if I find it I will share.

Tam
theflyonthewall

Return to Green Zone