AMA Approves Heroin Cough Medicine for Children

This forum is for discussing earth friendly, human friendly, pet friendly subjects. People really need to know what is not good for them in their lives as far as their actions and what they consume! Share what you know about healthy living!

Postby Brad West » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Why are we just sitting around and allowing this to happen to us and our children? I have the answer to that question in the post The History of Fluoridated Water

Today an FDA advisory panel approved prescribing powerful mind-altering chemicals Seroquel, Zyprexa and Goedon for children. They have been approved by the advisory panel to be prescribed to children as young as 10 years old to treat bipolar disorder. Don't know if you know this but here is no such thing as a bipolar disorder disease. It is merely a name assigned to children demonstrating the predictable side effects of correctable dietary imbalances. Psychiatrists are also an invention to make unfounded unscientific diagnosis to disperse these drugs. Pure Insanity!!

the American Medical Association endorsed Bayer Heroin for kids, because of its ability to ease coughs. Heroin definitely eases coughs. And so does smoking meth! Heroin is supposed to be the nonaddictive alternative to morphine. What the hell is wrong with this picture? Are we insane? Really?

You can find Heroin as Heroin Cough Medicine for Children here on Natural News.

Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: AMA Approves Heroin Cough Medicine for Children

Postby theflyonthewall » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Well I personally think the whole damned nation has gone nuts with all these prescription drugs. It's killing us off slowly but surely and making our minds and bodies a mess in the process. And then we have the little commercial with the frying egg telling us that pot fry's our brains well what the heck do they think all this other crap is doing to our brains and our kidneys and every other organ in our body. And I think it's absurd some of the medications parents are allowing the Dr's to prescribe to their children. I think some parents need to take a little more responsibility in helping to keep their children healthy and safe without running to the medicine cabinet every time something comes up.

Okay, I'm ranting. I shall go for now :shock:

Tam
theflyonthewall

Re: AMA Approves Heroin Cough Medicine for Children

Postby Brad West » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:31 pm

No really ranting is cool there aren't enough people ranting and carrying on about the reality of the what is really happening in our society today. You know if this was the 60s there would be protesting and voices would be heard. but now after the introduction of fluoride in public water systems people and allot of people have basically been chemically lobotomized into a subdued state.

The truth about the big plan has been in the works for many years. Greed is very destructive and allot of the time is self destructive. I just hope it destroys those who are first.
Brad West
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Green Zone