The History of Fluoridated Water

This forum is for discussing earth friendly, human friendly, pet friendly subjects. People really need to know what is not good for them in their lives as far as their actions and what they consume! Share what you know about healthy living!

Re: The History of Fluoridated Water

Postby Wendy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:37 pm

I see that a New York city councilman is going to push for fluoride to be removed from the city water system. If he gets that passed it will be HUGE! I think other cities will follow when one of the largest does it.

In the article City pol wants remove fluoride from New York's drinking water, citing safety concerns at the NY Daily News he says "This amounts to forced medication by the government," said Councilman Peter Vallone (D-Queens), who plans to introduce fluoride-removal legislation at the next Council meeting. "What's next? They decide we're depressed and add Prozac to our drinking water?"

This is exactly what other people have been saying for a LONG time. It is a toxic waste product that has no proven health benefits but people just keep on drinking and brushing with the stuff.
Wendy

Sponsor

Sponsor

CDC adjusts fluoride poisoning of America's

Postby Brad West » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 am

Mike Adams put out an article today about the effects of fluoride poisoning of America's. The CDC has finally admitted putting industrial wast in water public supplies may not be such a good thing. The CDCs recommendation is now 0.7 milligrams per liter it was 1.2 milligrams per liter. The amounts are still harmful but at least there is some recognition of the atrocity that has been going on for decades.

It's just amazing to me how many people still think that fluoridation of public water supplies are in our best interest Mikes article can be read in full here. CDC adjusts fluoride poisoning of America's water supply to a lower level.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Sheryl Loch » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Today I saw a 20 part series on YouTube about Fluoride. I have not watched it yet so...see what you think. I figured I would put it on here even though I haven't watched it. That is very unlike me but, I'm over it.

You can check it out at FLUORIDE : The Bizarre History 1 / 20

I will say that a lady that ran for senator of Nevada wanted to cut off the fluoride in the water here & so many people called her a loon. They said she was trying to kill people, she didn't care about childrens' health, blah, blah, blah! I knew that she was right but most of the uniformed idiots had to voice their uniformed BS. Guess, people may soon be catching up to information about fluoride that has been in print for over 50 years. They just will not get it until some fancy name comes along and tells them. Wonder if we could get P. Diddy to tweet that Fluoride shouldn't be in the water? Then everyone would be on the wagon to shut it down.
Sheryl Loch

Postby Sheryl Loch » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Holy cow! I just saw today where a truck spilled fluoride & it ate through the parking lot. MMMMM, yes sireee, give me some of that! I am sure it will do a body good! :twisted:

Fluoride spill at water facility literally burns holes in parking lot cement

Makes me think that a few of those "wacko" political candidates that wanted to remove fluoride from the water system might have not been so wacko after all.

Ok, I knew they were right but all those mush brains that ate to much toothpaste as kids were confused.
Sheryl Loch

Postby Isha » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:02 am

Am so glad that my drinking water isn't impregnated with fluoride! I must remember if I decide to move, to check the fluoride situation in the areas I consider moving to.

Just read that "in the Irish Republic, where more than 70% of water is fluoridated, the average number of decayed, missing and filled teeth per child is just 1.3 compared with 2.3 in Northern Ireland, where fluoridation has not been implemented".
Isha

Postby Sheryl Loch » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 am

Looks as if Israel is putting an end to water fluoridation. The USA however will just keep putting the stuff out like it is good for people.
Here have some fluoride and some GMO's, then wonder why people are sickly!

http://www.naturalnews.com/042079_water ... cerns.html
Sheryl Loch

Previous

Return to Green Zone