Web Forum Reader

Discuss how you are making money. How do we optimize our actions and get the most out of what we are doing online information and action.

Web Forum Reader

Postby Sheryl Loch » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:38 pm

Here is a download that I came across and thought it might be of interest to some of you that love forums and want to be able to keep up to date on your favorite forums.

Web Forum Reader
This is a free download!

Convenience: Mark new topics, recently updated topics, and topics that you have already read.

Flexibility: Add various types of forums and Internet conferences.

Precision: The built-in browser automatically scrolls the page to the position where new posts were added to the topic.

Scheduling: The Scheduler feature will always keep you informed about changes in the forums you are interested in. Web Forum Reader will notify you about new and updated topics in forums as soon as they appear.

Favorites: Mark your most interesting forum topics as your favorites. Be alerted to new posts in these topics first.

Organization: See new and updated topics on all forums at once in one list.

Efficiency: Reduce data downloads and save on bandwidth costs.

Time savings: Show only new and updated topics while monitoring multiple forums.

Ease of use: Join several similar forums into groups. Synchronize grouped forums with a single click.

Multitasking: Use tabs to work with several forums simultaneously.

I have NOT used it but, I do use the Google Reader that follows RSS feeds of blogs and forums, I would assume that this is similar. I know the Google Reader has saved me loads of time because I can go to 1 spot and scan through the titles of all my favorite blog and news sites. This keeps me from going to my Bookmarks and clicking on each link to check for new post. The Forum Reader could be a big time saver for avid forum posters.

Ok, just sharing another find.
Sheryl Loch
Sheryl Loch

Web Forum Reader

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Marketing Topics