Search Anyone's Old Tweets for Keywords

Discuss how you are making money. How do we optimize our actions and get the most out of what we are doing online information and action.

Postby Sheryl Loch » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Searching for old tweets can be a royal PITA. You may know who sent out a great link, you even know what the tweet was about, but where is it?

Well, here ya go…problem solved. Ok, the problem is solved if you know a Twitter username and keyword that is associated with what you are looking for.

Pop over to Snap Bird and run a search. It is super easy and when I tested it out, it was pulling up great.

It runs through 1,000 tweets at a time, so if you are looking through a stream that has a million tweets each day, it may take a few minutes if you are going very far back, but you will get there.

FYI- I was running searches and did not do the Authentication. I don't like when I have to log in and associate my accounts to run a fast little tool that I may only use once in a blue moon.

Go ahead and give it a try. Might just save your ass from looking through and reading a 5,000 tweets to find what you are looking for.

Sheryl Loch
Sheryl Loch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Marketing Topics