Storify

Discuss how you are making money. How do we optimize our actions and get the most out of what we are doing online information and action.

Storify

Postby Isha » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 pm

I've just learnt about Storify. Do you use it yet?

This blog post by stylish Aussie Mr Ed Dale tells you what you need to know about it - the blog post starts out looking as if it's only about the iPad app, but he goes on to show you how Storify works, and how you can then post your story to your WP blog or your Tumblr etc:

Signing up couldn't be easier - you can say hello to Storify the first time by signing in via your Facebook account or your Twitter, then you just give it a username, email address and password, and you can't start Storifying straight away.

Hey, once again I managed to grab the username Isha - I'm getting good at this - all those Indian Ishas are so slow! :P

If you've done some Storifying please post me your storify url so that I can subscribe to it - thanks!

PS So what's this about all the different font effects? Answer: it's been a dull week :P
Isha

Storify

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Storify

Postby Brad West » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm

We don't have ipads, iphones, in this house but the storify site may be of some pretty good value I am on it now checking it out. Some of these new sites may have some real value in the future the way Google is putting the squeeze on lately.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Marketing Topics