Craig Ferguson is now on Twitter Whadadoo

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Postby Sheryl Loch » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 am

Oh my, I think Hell has froze over.
Cait & I love our Late Night TV. We could really careless about the Jay Leno & Conan O'Brian tiff. Well, if we had it our way we would rather watch Conan than Jay but, whatever.

We can just suffer through David Letterman because all we are waiting for is Craig Ferguson. He has to be the funniest guy on TV.

He has carried on making fun of Twitter for who knows how long now. He of course would NEVER be a Tweeting Twit.

That was until yesterday.
Yes, Craig Ferguson is now on Twitter. Cait & I saw our friend say that the crazy Scotchman was tweeting but, when we looked, he only had 5,000 followers so, we thought it was a joke. Then at 12:30 last night....he came into our living room with the announcement. He even told us to follow him (yes, he was talking directly to Cait & I). We jumped over & followed. Heck even Zed is following him (wait till he figures out that he gets followed by dogs).

Now, Craig already said that he is not following anyone. He also said that everyone should send him messages saying how great he was.

I am not worried that he is not following me...hell, I watch him every night & he doesn't even know it. He's just so funny, I figure he might just bring a giggle to my Twitter Stream.

So there you have the hot gossip.
Hell has froze over & CraigyFerg is on Twitter.
[right] [/right]
Whadadoooo!
Sheryl Loch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Craig Ferguson with Stephen Fry

Postby Brad West » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm

I just love Craig Ferguson on the Late Late Show, his crazy antics some how really complete the day for me. There is something about his crazy self abusive homer that you just have to respect.

Last night Craig had another person that I have been following for sometime now on Twitter Stephen Fry. Stephen has done voice-overs on the Harry Potter movies, skits with Hugh Laurie in England and is actually the godfather of Hugh Laurie's three children.

Since I went to bed early last night I didn't get a chance to see the show until this morning I will post it here.

[center][youtube]lJpGluyIwKQ[/youtube][/center]
And since almost the whole Craig Ferguson show Last night was with Stephen Fry here is the Part 2 Video of what went on.

[center][youtube]YfASQICiUn4[/youtube][/center]
It's a great day in America everybody! I hope you enjoyed the videos as much as I did.
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Lounge