Widgets for WebSites

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Widgets for WebSites

Postby Sheryl Loch » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Are you a Widget lover?

Well if you are this might be just the site for you
WidgiLand
It looks like they have a widget for anything you can think off
If you like to make Widgets for others to use you can join and get your widget seen.
I do not make widgets so, I am not sure of how or what you may need to do to get your widget placed on the site but, if you are smart enough to make a widget
Sheryl Loch

Widgets for WebSites

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Widgets for WebSites

Postby Brad West » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:33 pm

The place to find at least widget Ideas is WordPress, if there is a widget idea someone has probably thought of it for a WordPress blog. It has always kind of intrigued me how simple letters numbers and symbols can be but together to do most anything you want it to on a web page. Just the code to display a web page is pretty amazing if you think about it. Most people don't realize what had to be written as a universal code to allow code to work. Getting back to the widget and if you have an idea that you may want to try and build yourself.
Here is a pretty good tutorial by Andrew Valums on how to create a plugin from scratch

Put your thoughts into action
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Lounge