Congratulations to me

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Congratulations to me

Postby Brian Hawkins » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:23 pm

I have nothing important to offer in this thread except, 'congratulations to me on my 100th post'. Yeah Baby!!! 8-)
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Congratulations to me

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Congratulations to me

Postby Brad West » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:00 am

Totally cool I saw this title before I went to work and couldn't imagine what the stir was. I knew it wasn't your birthday or anything.

So when I got home Sheryl and I were going through a new routine to get high ranking articles, key words and dominate more with them. We went through that and I knew I needed to go to the board for some reason, didn't exactly know why.

I saw your 100 and commented to Sheryl how awesome it was that Brian has hit 100 posts and how neglectful I feel not matching that on his sites. I really need to focus on an extreme subject for a guest post. I do have so many things I could do that are great subjects for marketing or a combination of a few things that tie together. 200 to 500 words may be a little bit of a stretch, it took this many words just to say!

100 posts congratulations your awesome much Love from everyone at the guild for your contributions.
See I could have said it in 15 words.
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Brian Hawkins » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Don't feel bad Brad, you couldn't possibly comment that much on my blog because I don't post that much. I haven't posted anything for over a week. A forum is loaded with different topics, a whole different world. No rush on a guest post either, we have plenty of time cause I ain't goin' anywhere ;)
HotBlogTips.com
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Postby Sheryl Loch » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Happy 100 Brian!!
Ok, you are over 100 now - I am late & sooo ashamed.
I really would have been here at 100 but, I was over commenting on another blog and well, you know how it is.
By the time I wrote out a complete post (I mean comment), it was to late to get here. Well, that's not true. I just happened to notice another commenter & went to see their post, & blah, blah, blah.

Since I am here now - Lets all do the Extreme Ezine Happy Dance!!

Ya that's right the Extreme Happy Belly Dance!!

Come on boys get them bellies movin!

Except Brad! No belly dancing for him. I'm afraid that he may hurt someone. Yeah, he might hurt someone because he would be soooooo freakin sexy that women from miles around would be knocking down the door & I would have to fight them off with a stick. I'm a little person so I prefer a bat.

Ok, so dance on & yes, we want videos!!!
OOOO, maybe belly dancing boys wearing an ExtremeEzine button!!! :twisted:

Thanks for all ya do Brian!!
Sheryl
Sheryl Loch

Postby Sheryl Loch » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok,
I just posted the 600th topic!
No, I did not post all 600 but, hey, I want a reason to do the happy dance also!
I left #599 there for a day. I was waiting to let someone else post it but, I could wait no longer!
I had a post to put in the General Free Stuff section & decided that I did not have the patience of Job so, I did it! I posted topic 600!

Let's see......what can the next goal be??????

Sheryl
Sheryl Loch

Postby Brian Hawkins » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Thanks Sheryl. 600 topics, (658 now), the Guild is coming along nicely. You guys are doing a fantastic job keeping things interesting and clean. It's nice to have a place to go to post and read without sorting through the spam and junk. I know how hard that is to do.
HotBlogTips.com
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Return to Lounge