Obama Health Care is a Huge Lie and Insane

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Congress should enroll in the health care plan they vote for

Postby Brad West » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:20 am

My friend Leon sent me this,
Please read and act, only takes a minute!

On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of a
two-page amendment courtesy of Republican Tom Coburn that would
require all Members and their staffs to enroll in any new
government-run health plan. It took me less than a minute to sign up
to require our congressmen and senators to drink at the same trough!
Three cheers for Congressman John Fleming of Louisiana !

Congressman John Fleming ( Louisiana physician) has proposed an
amendment that would require congressmen and senators to take the same
healthcare plan they force on us (under proposed legislation they are
curiously exempt).

Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go on his Website and
sign his petition (very simple - just first name, last name and email). I have
immediately done just that at:

Please click here and urge as many people as you can to do the same!

If Congress forces this on the American people, the Congressmen should
have to accept the same level of health care for themselves and their
families. To do otherwise is the height of hypocrisy!

Please pass this on!!
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Congress should enroll in the health care plan they vote for

Sponsor

Sponsor

The Patients First Team Call your Senator today

Postby Brad West » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Dear Patients First supporter,

The health care debate in Washington is reaching a turning point. Speaker Pelosi has temporarily gotten her way in the House and Leader Reid is preparing to ram his government-run health care proposal through the first 60 vote hurdle before the Thanksgiving break next week.

Any vote for this bill is a vote to support government-run health care. Period. While you might hear some argue for a distinction between procedural and substantive votes, beware of Washington rhetoric. Whether it is a vote for cloture or final passage, any vote moving the Reid bill closer to your doorstep is a vote in support of government-run health care.

The only thing between these bills that will take away your health care options: you. Millions of Americans made their voices heard at town hall meetings in August. Washington heard your voice then and it significantly slowed Speaker Pelosi's plans. We need to do it again with the Reid bill.

Call your Senator. Tell him to vote against cloture on the motion to proceed. Americans deserve to see the bill.

Leader Reid spent six weeks crafting this bill behind closed doors yet he's likely to ram through a cloture vote (i.e., procedural gimmick) as early as this weekend! You, the American public, have a right to know what's in the bill before it's voted on. With the bill certain to add to the deficit and span well over 1,000 pages, we need to slow down and make sure this process is done right.

Call your Senator today and tell him to vote against cloture on the motion to proceed. Let them know that a vote for cloture on a government-run health care bill is a vote for government-run health care and you won't stand for it.

With gratitude for your efforts,

The Patients First Team

P.S. Call your Senator today and tell him to vote against cloture. Let them know that a vote for cloture is a vote for government-run health care.
Brad West
Site Admin

Last day Of the house Health Care Debate

Postby Brad West » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:31 pm

I am sitting here listening to the Health Care debate on C-span.
The whole thing just sickens me beyond belief I understand that something needs to be done needs. This is going to cost people that make less than $250,000.00 taxes in 12 different ways. Yes if you have a preexisting condition you will be seen and not rejected, but you will be but in a special plan that has higher premiums.

I have seen people that own business that are already struggling, already surrendering to the fact they will need to shut down because of this. I really don't see requiring people pay taxes on health care 3 years before they can even use it as being a viable way to address this issue.

Now that I have been listening to all this debate on c-span I truly believe that the democratic party should be renamed to the socialized party. Don't get me wrong I have stood behind democratic presidents in the past but there has been an extreme swing in the beliefs. Control and bigger government seem to be the order now.

I really need to sit back and relax right now, I am shaking too much to write any more right now. I have put together a .pdf file Who is behind Barack Obama, Who is pulling the strings? This is real scary stuff, don't think that death camps are out of the question.

I hear right now a Jim McDermott from Washington a demarcate boasting about all the other health plans that they have pushed through. Not saying how all these previous plans have been an epic fail!

We need Health Care fixed! But we most certainly don't need this huge bill that benefits everyone except us the people. This bill will not only bankrupt us as individuals, small business, most certainly the country is in jeopardy. Unless of course you are a politician.
Brad West
Site Admin

Ron Paul's Viable Solution to Health Care

Postby Brad West » Mon May 31, 2010 8:47 pm

May 29, 2010

Dear Friend of Liberty,

Unlike the statistics in Washington, the freedom movement understands that our health care is too important to be left to the whims of politicians and bureaucrats.

More Americans are realizing that the Obama administration’s version of “change” means giving the federal government’s corporatist allies even greater power, like rewarding insurance companies with millions of customers who will be forced to buy their product.

Legitimate reform starts with the principles found in two new bills introduced by Ron Paul.

H.R. 4995, the End the Mandate Act, repeals the recently-passed federal mandate requiring Americans to carry government-approved health insurance.

And just this past Thursday, Congressman Paul introduced H.R. 5444, the “Private Option Health Care Act,” which would completely repeal ObamaCare and replace it with free market solutions.

In sharp contrast to mandates and force, H.R. 5444 would:

* Provide all Americans with a tax credit for 100% of health care expenses. The tax credit is fully refundable against both income and payroll taxes;
* Allow individuals to roll over unused amounts in cafeteria plans and Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA);
* Provide a tax credit for premiums for high-deductible insurance policies connected with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and allow seniors to use funds in HSAs to pay for medigap policies;
* Repeal the 7.5% threshold for the deduction of medical expenses, thus making all medical expenses tax deductible;
* Guarantee individuals can purchase health insurance across state lines;
* Permit a tax credit for negative outcomes insurance purchased before medical treatment, reducing expensive malpractice suits;
* Reduce barriers to importing FDA-approved prescription drugs.

As Congressman Paul said in his speech introducing H.R. 5444, “the Private Option Health Care Act allows Congress to correct the mistake it made last month by replacing the new health care law with health care measures that give control over health care to individuals, instead of the federal government and politically-influential corporations.”
Statement of Congressman Ron Paul

United States House of Representatives

Statement Introducing the Private Option Health Care Act

May 27, 2010

Madam Speaker, I rise to introduce the Private Option Health Care Act. This bill places individuals back in control of health care by replacing the recently passed tax-spend-and-regulate health care law with reforms designed to restore a free market health care system.

The major problems with American health care are rooted in government policies that encourage excessive reliance on third-party payers. The excessive reliance on third-party payers removes incentives for individual patients to concern themselves with health care costs. Laws and policies promoting Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) resulted from a desperate attempt to control spiraling costs. However, instead of promoting an efficient health care system, HMOs further took control over health care away from patients and physicians. Furthermore, the third-party payer system creates a two-tier health care system where people whose employers can afford to offer "Cadillac" plans have access to top quality health care, while people unable to obtain health insurance from their employers face obstacles in obtaining quality health care.

The Private Option Health Care Act gives control of health care back into the hands of individuals through tax credits and tax deductions, improving Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Savings Accounts. Specifically, the bill:

A. Provides all Americans with a tax credit for 100% of health care expenses. The tax credit is fully refundable against both income and payroll taxes;
B. Allows individuals to roll over unused amounts in cafeteria plans and Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA);
C. Provides a tax credit for premiums for high-deductible insurance policies connected with a Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and allows seniors to use funds in HSAs to pay for medigap policies;
D. Repeals the 7.5% threshold for the deduction of medical expenses, thus making all medical expenses tax deductible.

This bill also creates a competitive market in heath insurance. It achieves this goal by exercising Congress's authority under the Commerce Clause to allow individuals to purchase health insurance across state lines. The near-monopoly position many health insurers have in many states and the high prices and inefficiencies that result, is a direct result of state laws limiting people's ability to buy health insurance that meets their needs, instead of a health insurance plan that meets what state legislators, special interests, and health insurance lobbyists think they should have. Ending this ban will create a truly competitive marketplace in health insurance and give insurance companies more incentive to offer quality insurance at affordable prices.

The Private Option Health Care Act also provides an effective means of ensuring that people harmed during medical treatment receive fair compensation while reducing the burden of costly malpractice litigation on the health care system. The bill achieves this goal by providing a tax credit for negative outcomes insurance purchased before medical treatment. The insurance will provide compensation for any negative outcomes of the medical treatment. Patients can receive this insurance without having to go through lengthy litigation and without having to give away a large portion of their awards to trial lawyers.

Finally, the Private Option Health Care Act also lowers the prices of prescription drugs by reducing barriers to the importation of Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved pharmaceuticals. Under my bill, anyone wishing to import a drug simply submits an application to the FDA, which then must approve the drug unless the FDA finds the drug is either not approved for use in the United States or is adulterated or misbranded. This process will make safe and available imported medicines affordable to millions of Americans. Letting the free market work is the best means of lowering the cost of prescription drugs.

Madam Speaker, the Private Option Health Care Act allows Congress to correct the mistake it made last month by replacing the new health care law with health care measures that give control to health care to individuals, instead of the federal government and politically-influential corporations. I urge my colleagues to support this bill.

Click here to get contact information for your representative!

Urge your congressman to strengthen our health care system by cosponsoring and fighting for a standalone, up or down vote on H.R. 5444, the Private Option Health Care Act, and H.R. 4995, the End the Mandate Act.

The same movement that gave Audit the Fed unprecedented momentum can achieve real reform in health care.

In Liberty,

John Tate
President

P.S. Demand your representative stand up for freedom, the Constitution, and your right to make your own health care decisions by supporting H.R. 5444 and H.R. 4995. Contact your representative
Brad West
Site Admin

Re: Obama Health Care is a Huge Lie and Insane

Postby Sheryl Loch » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Holy shit!
If you think the healthcare reform is going to be a great way to get affordable health care...you may want to think again.
If you think that the Government won't have total control over your health care...you may try again.
If you think that your health records will not be seen by everyone under the sun & possibly leaked to anyone that wants to know...think this over.

Take a look at the chart made by Representative Kevin Brady (R-TX) and Senator Sam Brownback (R-KS). Your New Health Care System Chart. Take note that this is a Government site so, no it is not some crazy blogger that just drew something up.

You can also go to Chart reveals insanity of new health care bill to see some of the quotes by the men that made the chart. See how much they say this health care will cost tax payers.
Better get out your wallet.

Oh wait until they start forced mental health screening on all school kids & pregnant mothers...every kid in the country will end up with a mental health condition that they force drugs on. Yes, you will be paying for all of their therapy & meds...you will also pay for CPS to investigate or take the child if the parent refuses (some states already threaten parents with CPS if they do not drug their kids for made up "diseases"). The meds are know to cause far more problems than they help. Oh wait, there is no way to know if they help because it is all based on someones opinion, no science or medical evidence...just opinion.

We then have the pregnant & nursing mothers that they will want to give antidepressant (you know what we would call normal hormone flux). The antidepressants are know to cause birth defects. Now, you can pay for disabled children that the Government caused.

Once all of the people of the "free" world have been documented as having mental illness...the government will then say that we are all insane & can't have guns, business, maybe jailed, can't care for our kids properly...........

Now, what do you think about Harry Reid and his drug pushing health care?
Oh, Harry is up for re-election & big Pharma is one of his biggest campaign donors.

Thanks & have a nice day,
Sheryl
Sheryl Loch

Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)

Postby Sheryl Loch » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm

So now with the superb health care plan, people with pre existing conditions can now get insurance.

Well, they can get it IF they can afford it! Some states have a premium of up to $600 a month with a variety of deductibles and Out of Pocket Limits.

I didn't look at every state but, you better hope you don't live in New Hampshire and if you do live there you best have some money to get your insurance. WOW!

Ok, if you want to see what kind of cost you would be looking at in your state you can visit Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP).

Some states have list for the State plan while others have it for the Federal plan. If you plan on being ill and then buying your insurance...you should start planning on where you want to move to get the best price. LOL!
Sheryl Loch

Postby Brian Hawkins » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:53 am

Something has to be done but, as usual, Government answers are simply Government intrusion at best, acts of public betrayal in most cases. That chart http://www.naturalnews.com/029416_healt ... chart.html is pretty scary, even for Government standards.
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Postby Sheryl Loch » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh no! The projected numbers for Obamacare may be wrong? Now, who would have guessed that the Government with all of their calculators and free thinkers could have not seen this coming?

Yes, the government may have been blind but, I recall MANY normal people saying from the beginning that they had messed up numbers and the cost would be FAR Greater than they were telling us. So, all of those people must have super powers and can see into the future? Or maybe we all have just regular brain power but, it is the Government that is just plain stupid?

Even large companies have figured out the cost of getting employees insurance vs the cost of the fines for not providing insurance...guess which one will be cheaper (and with less headaches)?

Ok, if you want to see what started me on this soapbox this morning - What if More People Than Expected Enroll in ObamaCare’s Exchanges?

Even Horrible Harry has made a statement that the way Obamacare is set up will cause Nevada to bankrupt...maybe he should have read the bill and figured this out BEFORE he pushed it so hard.
Sheryl Loch

The insanity is way more than healthcare

Postby Brad West » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:30 am

I received thin in an e-mail and it just reiterates the PDF I provided above.

To All,

I received the following from an attorney friend, a retired judge, and cannot say that the following article is absolutely accurate. I did Google "Steve Kroft - Soros" and got multiple references, quotes from which you will see below. Thus, the following article may be a compilation of what I found on Google, and, thus, I think the article is accurate.

I also checked Snopes, Truth or Fiction, and Fact Check, and could not find a thing. This is one fascinating read.

FROM STEVE KROFT (60 Minutes)

This is very interesting material. Glen Beck has been developing material to show all the ties that Soros has through the nation and world along with his goals. This article is written by Steve Kroft from 60 Minutes. It begins to piece together the rise of Obama and his behavior in leading the nation along with many members of Congress (in particular the Democrats, such as the election of Pelosi as the minority leader in Congress).

Interesting read on George Soros

If you have wondered where Obama came from and just how he quickly moved from obscurity to President, or why the media is "selective" in what we are told, here is the man who most probably put him there and is responsible. He controls President Obama's every move. Think this is absurd? Invest a few minutes and read this. You won't regret it.

Who is Obama? Obama is a puppet and here is the explanation of the man or demon that pulls his strings. It’s not by chance that Obama can manipulate the world. I don't think he knows how to tie his shoe laces. After reading this and Obama's reluctance to accept help on the oil spill you wonder if the spill is part of the plan to destroy the US? "In history, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet someone planned it."/ Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Who Is George Soros? He brought the market down in 2 days. Here is what CBS' Mr. Steve Kroft's research has turned up. It's a bit of a read, and it took 4 months to put it together. "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States . "George Soros"

George Soros is an evil man. He's anti-God, anti-family, anti-American, and anti-good." He killed and robbed his own Jewish people. What we have in Soros, is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath's lack of conscience. He considers himself to be an elitist World class philosopher, despises the American way, and just loves to do social engineering and change cultures.

György Schwartz, better known to the world as George Soros, was born August 12, 1930 in Hungary. Soros' father, Tivadar, was a fervent practitioner of the Esperanto language invented in 1887, and designed to be the first global language, free of any national identity. The Schwartz's, who were non-practicing Jews, changed the family name to Soros, in order to facilitate assimilation into the Gentile population, as the Nazis spread into Hungary during the 1930s.

When Hitler's henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary, to oversee the murder of that country's Jews, George Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property from the Jewish population. Soros went with him on his rounds.

Soros has repeatedly called 1944 "the best year of his life." 70% of Mr. Soros's fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated in that year, yet he gives no sign that this put any damper on his elation, either at the time or indeed in retrospect" During an interview with "Sixty Minute's".

Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his "best year."

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends and neighbors.

SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?

SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.

KROFT: No feelings of guilt?

SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power.

In his article, Muravchik describes how Soros has admitted to having carried some rather "potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble." Be that as it may. After WWII, Soros attended the London School of Economics, where he fell under the thrall of fellow atheist and Hungarian, Karl Popper, one of his professors. Popper was a mentor to Soros until Popper's death in 1994. Two of Popper's most influential teachings concerned "the open society," and Fallibilism.

Fallibilism is the philosophical doctrine that all claims of knowledge could, in principle, be mistaken. (Then again, I could be wrong about that.) The "open society" basically refers to a "test and evaluate" approach to social engineering. Regarding "open society" Roy Childs writes, "Since the Second World War, most of the Western democracies have followed Popper's advice about piecemeal social engineering and democratic social reform, and it has gotten them into a grand mess."

In 1956 Soros moved to New York City, where he worked on Wall Street, and started amassing his fortune. He specialized in hedge funds and currency speculation. Soros is absolutely ruthless, amoral, and clever in his business dealings, and quickly made his fortune. By the 1980s, he was well on his way to becoming the global powerhouse that he is today.

In an article Kyle-Anne Shiver wrote for "The American Thinker" she says, "Soros made his first billion in 1992 by shorting the British pound with leveraged billions in financial bets, and became known as the man who broke the Bank of England . He broke it on the backs of hard-working British citizens who immediately saw their homes severely devalued and their life savings cut drastically, almost overnight."

In 1994 Soros crowed in "The New Republic", that "the former Soviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire." The Russia-gate scandal in 1999, which almost collapsed the Russian economy, was labeled by Rep. Jim Leach, then head of the House Banking Committee, to be "one of the greatest social robberies in human history. "The "Soros Empire" indeed. In 1997 Soros almost destroyed the economies of Thailand and Malaysia . At the time, Malaysia 's Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohammad, called Soros "a villain, and a moron." Thai activist Weng Tojirakarn said, "We regard George Soros as a kind of Dracula. He sucks the blood from the people."

The website Greek National Pride reports, "Soros was part of the full court press that dismantled Yugoslavia and caused trouble in Georgia , Ukraine and Myanmar [Burma]. Calling himself a pilanthropist, Soros' role is to tighten the ideological stranglehold of globalization and the New
World Order while promoting his own financial gain. He is without conscience; a capitalist who functions with absolute amorality."

France has upheld an earlier conviction against Soros, for felony insider trading. Soros was fined 2.9 million dollars. Recently, his native Hungary fined Soros 2.2 million dollars for "illegal market manipulation." Elizabeth Crum writes that the Hungarian economy has been in a state of transition as the country seeks to become more financially stable and westernized. Soros deliberately driving down the share price of its largest bank put Hungary's economy into a wicked tailspin, one from which it is still trying to recover.

My point here is that Soros is a planetary parasite. His grasp, greed, and gluttony have a global reach. But what about America? Soros told Australia 's national newspaper "The Australian." " America, as the centre of the globalised financial markets, was sucking up the savings of the world. This is now over. The game is out," he said, adding that the time has come for "a very serious adjustment" in American's consumption habits. He implied that he was the one with the power to bring this about."

Soros: "World financial crisis was "stimulating" and "in a way, the culmination of my life's work."

Obama has recently promised 10 billion of our tax dollars to Brazil , in order to give them a leg-up in expanding their offshore oil fields. Obama's largesse towards Brazil came shortly after his political financial backer, George Soros, invested heavily in Brazilian oil (Pet rob ras).

Tait Trussel writes, "The Pet rob ras loan may be a windfall for Soros and Brazil , but it is a bad deal for the U. S. The American Petroleum Institute estimates that oil exploration in the U S could create 160,000 new, well-paying jobs, as well as $1.7 trillion in revenues to federal, state, and local governments, all while fostering greater energy security and independence."

A blog you might want to keep an eye on is SorosWatch.com. Their mission: "This blog is dedicated to all who have suffered due to the ruthless financial pursuits of George Soros. Your stories are many and varied, but the theme is the same: the destructive power of greed without conscience. We pledge to tirelessly watch Soros wherever he goes and to print the truth in the hope that he will one day be made to stop preying upon the world's poor, that justice will be served."

It looks like the Soros Watch site has been taken down, here are a few more that may shed a light.
http://wichitaliberty.org/politics/soro ... -launched/
http://www.sorosmonitor.com/home.aspx
http://michellemalkin.com/2010/09/09/so ... judiciary/

Back to America. Soros has been actively working to destroy America from the inside out for some years now. People have been warning us. Two years ago, news sources reported that "Soros [is] an extremist who wants open borders, a one-world foreign policy, legalized drugs, euthanasia, and on and on. This is off-the-chart dangerous."In 1997, Rachel Ehrenfeld wrote, "Soros uses his philanthropy to change or more accurately deconstruct the moral values and attitudes of the Western world, and particularly of the American people. His "open society" is not about freedom; it is about license. His vision rejects the notion of ordered liberty, in favor of a PROGRESSIVE ideology of rights and entitlements."

Perhaps the most important of these "whistle blowers" are David Horowitz and Richard Poe. Their book "The Shadow Party" outlines in detail how Soros hijacked the Democratic Party, and now owns it lock, stock, and barrel. Soros has been packing the Democratic Party with radicals, and ousting moderate Democrats for years. The Shadow Party became the Shadow Government, which recently became the Obama Administration.

DiscoverTheNetworks.org (another good source) writes, "By his [Soros'] own admission, he helped engineer coups in Slovakia, Croatia, Georgia, and Yugoslavia. When Soros targets a country for "regime change," he begins by creating a shadow government, a fully formed government-in-exile, ready to assume power when the opportunity arises. The Shadow Party he has built in America greatly resembles those he has created in other countries prior to instigating a coup."

November 2008 edition of the German magazine "Der Spiegel," in which Soros gives his opinion on what the next POTUS (President of the U. S.) should do after taking office. "I think we need a large stimulus package." Soros thought that around 600 billion would be about right. Soros also said that "I think Obama presents us a great opportunity to finally deal with global warming and energy dependence. The U. S. needs a cap and trade system with auctioning of licenses for emissions rights."

Although Soros doesn't (yet) own the Republican Party, like he does the Democrats, make no mistake, his tentacles are spread throughout the Republican Party as well.

Soros is a partner in the Carlyle Group where he has invested more than 100 million dollars. According to an article by "The Baltimore Chronicle's" Alice Cherbonnier, the Carlye Group is run by "a veritable who's who of former Republican leaders," from CIA man Frank Carlucci, to CIA head and ex-President George Bush, Sr.

In late 2006, Soros bought about 2 million shares of Halliburton, Dick Cheney's old stomping grounds. When the Democrats and Republicans held their conventions in 2000, Soros held Shadow Party conventions in the same cities, at the same time. In 2008, Soros donated $5,000,000,000 ( that’s Five Billion ) to the Democratic National Committee, NC, to insure Obama's win and wins for many other Alinsky trained Radical Rules Anti-American Socialist. George has been contributing a $ billion plus to the DNC since Clinton came on the scene.

Soros has dirtied both sides of the aisle, trust me. And if that weren't bad enough, he has long held connections with the CIA. And I mustn't forget to mention Soros' involvement with the MSM (Main Stream Media), the entertainment industry (e. g. he owns 2.6 million shares of Time Warner), and the various political advertising organizations he funnels millions to. In short, George Soros controls or influences most of the MSM. Little wonder they ignore the TEA PARTY, Soro's NEMESIS.

As Matthew Vadum writes, "The liberal billionaire-turned-philanthropist has been buying up media properties for years in order to drive home his message to the American public that they are too materialistic, too wasteful, too selfish, and too stupid to decide for themselves how to run their own lives."

Richard Poe writes, "Soros' private philanthropy, totaling nearly $5 billion, continues undermining America 's traditional Western values. His giving has provided funding of abortion rights, atheism, drug legalization, sex education, euthanasia, feminism, gun control, globalization, mass immigration, gay marriage and other radical experiments in social engineering."

Some of the many NGOs (Non-Government Organizations) that Soros funds with his billions are: MoveOn.org, the Apollo Alliance, Media Matters for America, the Tides Foundation, the ACLU, ACORN, PDIA (Project on Death In America), La Raza, and many more. For a more complete list, with brief descriptions of the NGOs, go to DiscoverTheNetworks.org.

Poe continues, "Through his global web of Open Society Institutes and Open Society Foundations, Soros has spent 25 years recruiting, training, indoctrinating and installing a network of loyal operatives in 50 countries, placing them in positions of influence and power in media, government, finance and academia."

Without Soros' money, would the Saul Alinsky's Chicago machine still be rolling? Would SEIU, ACORN, and La Raza still be pursuing their nefarious activities? Would Big Money and lobbyists still be corrupting government? Would our college campuses still be retirement homes for 1960s radicals?

America stands at the brink of an abyss, and that fact is directly attributable to Soros. Soros has vigorously, cleverly, and insidiously planned the ruination of America and his puppet, Barack Obama is leading the way. ********************************************************************************

The words of Patrick Henry are apropos: "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"
--------------

Above information researched by CBS Steve Kroft
Brad West
Site Admin

Postby Brian Hawkins » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 am

The name George Soros has been popping up for years and he's absolutely someone to keep an eye on. We should be watching him rot in jail.

As far as Soros running the United States by controlling President Obama's every move, that's more than a hard pill to swallow. I can find nothing 'legitimate' that supports that notion. Other than spending a ton of money in 2004 trying to prevent George W. Bush from being re-elected, (a good thing) I can't even find anything on political donations to the Obama campaign even though he donates millions every year on liberal causes. And that was before Obama was running for president.

This story sends up a huge red flag and sets off my BS meter. The idea that the media is in on everything and protects conspiracies like this is the most important ingredient and is necessary for the views to seem truthful. The next ingredient has to be truth mixed into the extremist views; such as supporting Proposition 19 (California's legalization of marijuana –another god thing) and his insider trading conviction. I don't know where the email came from but I have to wonder how much is libelous rhetoric and to what end.

With all that said, I wouldn’t be surprised if George Soros was in bed with half of congress, industry giants and even Obama himself. He has both the power and money. I just reject the idea he’s running our Country. In fact, it’s more likely that no one is running things right now, we’re out of control.
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge