Remember when Obama’s Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner trumpeted this condescending blast to Americans in the New York Times last August?
I don’t know about you, but I found it simply infuriating.
Here’s what Geithner said:
The economic rescue package that President Obama put in place was essential to turning the economy around…
Actions since the fall of 2007 of the Federal Reserve, the White House and Congress helped save 8.5 million jobs and increased gross domestic product by 6.5 percent relative to what would have happened had we done nothing…
Government action delivered a powerful bang for the buck…
We have put the American economy on a firmer foundation for future growth….
We now know Geithner’s spin was only a stalking horse for Obama’s latest bid to convince Americans recovery is just around the corner.
But the fact is, recovery in NOT just around the corner. America’s economy is in deep, deep trouble.
Whistling past the grave yard, as wild government spending and liberal policies dig the grave deeper by the day, is no economic plan.
It’s a recipe for economic disaster!
What’s more, the national media will never tell the truth about Obama’s failed economic record.
In fact, they’re hell-bent determined to perpetuate Obama’s fairy tale of economic recovery, a massive fraud of the highest order.
They want Americans to believe the economy is on the up-and-up, new “green” jobs just around the corner, and the doubling of the price of gasoline only Big Oil’s fault.
And the national media gladly echo Obama’s latest tale: full recovery will “take us several years… we're moving in the right direction.” Stay the course.
But to stay the course would be national suicide.
Here are the facts about Obama’s record on the economy:
- * At Obama’s Inauguration, the price at the pump for gas was $1.83. It has more than DOUBLED since and now some say it could even TRIPLE to $5 or $6 a gallon!
* The official U.S. unemployment rate has jumped back up to 9%. But this pathetic number only puts a smiley face on the real misery. Unemployment spikes to a whopping 15.9% when one counts Americans who’ve grown so discouraged they’ve given up even looking for work or those who’ve settled for part-time work (Bureau of Labor Statistics).
* According to Zillow, home prices have plummeted “at their fastest rate since the Lehman collapse.” Now called “zombie homeowners” because they’re financially walking dead, an all-time record “16.3 million families are upside-down on their home loans.”
* A study by the New America Foundation finds “8.5 million people receiving unemployment checks and over 40 million receiving food stamps. At the current pace of job creation, the economy won't return to full employment until 2018.”
* Wal-Mart’s CEO says its customers are “running out of money” with purchases “dropping off by the end of the month even more than last year"
* The Wall Street Journal says “the dollar today is lower than at any time since major currencies began floating in 1973. It is 13% lower than it was 30 years ago and 28% below its 2002 recent peak.”
* Standard & Poor’s, the independent credit rating agency, downgraded the outlook for the United States to negative from stable, saying within two years there's at least a one-in-three chance it could lower its long-term rating.
That’s why it’s so important for you and the League of American Voters to tell every American the truth about Obama’s failed record on the economy.
This is the inconvenient truth Obama’s so desperate to hide. And the League is preparing to launch a national campaign effort to educate millions of Americans.
We believe every American deserves the honest truth about Obama’s REAL economic record, and how his liberal policies are digging the grave deeper by the day.
Watch for the national campaign that will expose the lies and reveal the truth about:
- * How Obamacare raises taxes by half a trillion dollars, while devastating the highest quality healthcare the world has ever known.
* Why Obama’s failed stimulus plan was nothing but a political slush fund for bloated public employee unions.
* How many jobs Obama’s stimulus really “saved or created.”
* How Obama’s fantasy of “green” jobs and hatred of “Big Oil” are really to blame for $4 dollar gasoline.
* Why Obama’s dithering and refusal to FULLY extend the Bush tax cuts nearly sent America into an economic depression.
America must learn the truth about the REAL Obama economic record.
The national media won’t tell them.
As anything take a good hard look at the information.
I have gotten some great information from this site
that I know main stream government run media would never release.
4152 W. Blue Heron Blvd., Ste. 1114
Riviera Beach, FL, 33404 USA