Making Fun of Google

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Making Fun of Google

Postby Sheryl Loch » Sat May 23, 2009 11:20 am

I know you want to!
I know you are sick of Google giving you all these rules about how to build your rank, get listed high on the SERP’s, what kind of links are accepted….

Here is a funny little site that a person built to show you how Google would have to build their search site IF they did not own the world!

Ooops, did I just say they own the world?

I really meant to just repeat what any good Google employee hand book would say ‘Google is here to make the world a better place by offering everyone a chance to find exactly what they want online’.

Check out Design for Google

Sheryl

Disclaimer – I have never realllly read a Google employees handbook, I am just taking a guess at what it says.
Sheryl Loch

Making Fun of Google

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Making Fun of Google

Postby Brad West » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:30 pm

I just took the time to go over to the site where this great little presentation is, Very cool funny serious or otherwise my complements to the person that took the time to put into action and record their thoughts. Does anyone know how many great things are thought of and never acted on? The world is full of problems that are solved everyday and the solutions are never shared. There are on the other hand problems that arise everyday and allot of people just push them aside and ignore them. Imagine if all those people had solutions to the problems they push aside.

Maybe a little off topic but, stimulated some thoughts I wanted to share.

Do you Google Google to find Google?
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Lounge