Fast Food Menu Breakdown

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Fast Food Menu Breakdown

Postby Sheryl Loch » Thu May 07, 2009 1:22 pm

I just ate what?
Holy cow! No really, I ate a cow!

Ok, I am not a huge one to eat fast food unless I feel constipated and then I head to McDonalds. That is one sure fire way of throwing my system into a spasm. A good ol Quarter Pounder with cheese is better than ex-lax. I would say make sure to get some super sized fries with that but, once McDonalds hit the ‘healthy eating’ craze they ruined their fries.

Ok, really my biggest down fall in fast food is Arby’s! I LOVE their roast beef sandwiches!
A regular Roast Beef sandwich at Arby’s has 320 Calories, 14 Fat, 34 Carbs, 2 Fiber ! See that is super healthy!

Well, we have all heard how being vegetarian would be even better for us. Maybe I should have went with a veggie sandwich like this one from Jimmy John's - Vegetarian (Wheat) – 777 Calories, 41 Fat, 75 Carbs, 7 Fiber. Ok, not sure what all they put on this sandwich but, I thought is sure sounded healthier (until I looked at it).

Are you getting fooled by the names of fast food meals?
Are you making the right choices when you stop for a quick lunch?

Before you jump in the car to run for lunch you may want to check out – Fat Burgr.com. You can search by restaurant name or category (burgers, doughnuts, seafood, breakfast…). You might save yourself a little trouble when doing your diet plan for the week.

Don’t get fooled into thinking that a healthy name means less calories, fats, or carbs!

Sheryl

Read labels and cook at home. That way you are less likely to get a bunch of added crap.
Sheryl Loch

Fast Food Menu Breakdown

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Lounge