Great PhotoShop Pictures

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Great PhotoShop Pictures

Postby Sheryl Loch » Fri May 01, 2009 4:36 am

Here is a site that is showcasing 65 Photo Shopped Pictures that just blew me away.

I know that you can do amazing things with Photoshop but, I just don't know where some of the ideas even come from.

Check out - 65 Very Creative & Funny Photoshopped Images

I really liked allot of the pictures but, you will see one of an aircraft carrier that is a floating forest. I thought 'what a cool idea'. I mean, if I were rich, I could get me an old aircraft carrier and build my own forest island. Heck, I could even get me some critters to roam around. A modern day Noah's Ark.

Sheryl
Sheryl Loch

Great PhotoShop Pictures

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Great PhotoShop Pictures

Postby Cait Hagar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:43 pm

I love the Ladybird Computer Mouse one. They should have that as an actual mouse. Lolz!
Cait Hagar

Re: Great PhotoShop Pictures

Postby Brad West » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:25 pm

I would love to take an actual photoshop class at some point to expand my graphic knowledge. That's not saying that my ability to be creative isn't hindered my imagination. The images on the webdesiner blog are not only incredible as far as the final product, but they show an imagination that surpasses most. Totally an artist that can take a thought and transform it into such awesome pieces.

The images nothing but inspire me to dig back deep into my demented little mind and transform my thoughts. Some day.
Brad west ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Lounge