Political Correctness "Texas A&M Winner"

Politics, Health, Games, Vacations, or have you heard some news to share? Do you have an issue with a public figure? The subjects are endless this is the place to throw them on the table!

Postby Brad West » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm

It is not very often that I distribute comment on or even post random things I get in my e-mail. But today i got this and found it appropriate to what I have been feeling lately.

The following is the winning entry in an
annual contest at Texas A&M University
calling for the most appropriate definition
of a contemporary term. This year's term
was "Political Correctness".

The winner wrote:

"Political Correctness is a doctrine of
behavior, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted
by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth
the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end."

This seems to say it all for me!

Isn't it great that some people just seem
to have a way with words?

You got to Love em'
Brad West ~ onomoney
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Political Correctness "Texas A&M Winner"

Postby Brian Hawkins » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 am

I was thinking the same thing hen I was reading it Brad. I wish I had that kind of natural talent. Plus I agree with the message. ;)
Blogging tips to help you build, promote and make money from your blog.
HotBlogTips.com
Weekly Blogging Tips by expert bloggers in the Hot Blog Tips Newsletter.
Brian Hawkins
Site Admin

Re: Political Correctness "Texas A&M Winner"

Postby Brad West » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Political correctness is just a form of excepted blatant lies that got the masses to turn their backs on little lies that progressed to bigger lies. Ooh we don't want to hurt anyones feelings so we won't tell them that their shirt is on backwards, someone is wearing flowers, stripes, and polka dots that look like shit but we won't be honest with you, the list goes on and on. So the officials that we elect to look out for our wellbeing made a few mistakes and spent a little too much money, let's not say anything because we may hurt their feelings or the feelings of half the country that is on welfare or extended unemployment. Get off your asses and build your own source of income and actually help the economy instead of sucking the life out of the country. You all better be registered and ready to vote! I hear so many people wining about what is going on and have never even registered to vote. Because it's only one vote and it really doesn't matter. Well there are millions of you with the same attitude and all together if you vote we may have a chance to turn this country around. There are so many opportunities out there right now it's insane get off your sponging asses and build yourself a business.

What does this run together long ass rant have to do with Political correctness? Everything you have all been lied to for decades so much that you believe it. Turn it around and get behind the cash register instead of in front of it!
Optimize what works, drop what doesn't
Brad West
Site Admin

Return to Lounge